Question
Im thinking of making one of my hardcore charecters into a pk killer, nut I want to see if any of you have an objection to that.( note; I will kill pks only when they actually try to attack someone)
():::::::::::::::/================================>
AlphaFang
<================================\::::::::::::::Sad)
Druids are the Bomb!
You might have trouble unless you have a high level and are using godly items, since you will get killed if you don't. :blink:
Righteous idea...and good luck, because you'll need it.

There are lots of different kinds (very difficult to prepare before hand for hydras, spears, guideds, AND say, thunderstorm).

Also, most pk's bounce as soon as a higher level enters the game, because they're hip to the scheme.

You may try a zon though... at least if all that smack talking is going on outside the bloodmoor, you can get a couple of shots off... I've done that, at least.

And don't it feel gooood ;)
*Swarmalicious - USeast Hardcore
"A little nonsense now and then, is relished by the wisest men." - W Wonka

The Flying Booyaka and The Legend of Bonesnap
i know Im probably going to get killed, but as long as I protect the person who was being pked I did my job, and anyways, i should be able to take down a few pks before I die :)
():::::::::::::::/================================>
AlphaFang
<================================\::::::::::::::Sad)
Druids are the Bomb!
AlphaFang,Feb 23 2003, 01:54 PM Wrote:i know Im probably going to get killed, but as long as I protect the person who was being pked I did my job, and anyways, i should be able to take down a few pks before I die :)
Don't try tobe a hero.... <_<
Just run, run for your pathetic little life. :ph34r:
Well I suggest having a good friend nearby to loot your corpse, you never know how tweak them PKs are.
A dangerous man is a man with nothing to lose.