Roll Call: USWest!
Starina and Starina2. I have played LAN games a lot, not much on the realms. But I want to play the 1.10 Hardcore Ladder, and I'm all set. Now we just need the patch.
Illiterate? Write for free help.
*AoV-Bloodstar

Kul huh?
Bloodstar6078 @ USWest
ブラッドスター
Is there an LL channel on West? I'm up for doing a group ladder run on WEST. I haven't set up an account and haven't played for close to a year and a half now. The new patch has peaked my interested again.
I'm a new guy here. :huh:

*Kiroshi69

I'm not really on. I have 2 computers: one of them has the beta patch, the other doesn't so i can get online, and use the patch later on. :D
If I'm not on......wait longer :ph34r:
Your lag is so bad, you'll drop like balls on a hot day!
GodSwag
GodStuff
GodStash
GodHorde

Ok, so there's an obvious trend here... :ph34r:
Always remember, wherever you go, there you are.
*The_lost_soul36
they say be healthy live long hell with that ill day anyways ya got a beer and some steak

[Image: singnateure.gif]
Woah, i thought i had posted my account name, but i guess i was wrong.

*gfreak
Well, I'm new here, but I'm going to put up my account, if anyone's interested.

*Phoenix_Hawk
"Mahatma Gandhi, as you know, walked barefoot most of the time, which produced an impressive set of calluses on his feet. He also ate very little, which made him rather frail and with his odd diet, he suffered from bad breath. This made him .... (Oh, man, this is so bad, it's good).....A super-calloused fragile mystic hexed by halitosis."
oops,
double post
The Bill of No Rights
The United States has become a place where entertainers and professional athletes are mistaken for people of importance. Robert A. Heinlein