Roll call - Europe :o
As a former D2 addict (I'd say Diablo was one of the harder drugs out there), I've recently been feeling the itch to play once again. However, 5 minutes in LoD-1 elicited nothing but talk about rushing and leeching. So, my question is - are there any lurkers playing in Europe? Powergaming never appealed to me and it doesn't now.
So, if there are any who play or are interested in playing untwinked and untweaked, please reply here :)
Cheers.
I do play on Europe in HC mode. Tweaking characters is a lot of fun to me. But even more important is a nice party for playing the game. I am even currently taking part in two <yuck> SC party projects for the very reason u name: I want to play the game. HC Players seem to quit D2 more often than SC ones.

So, if u want to play in HC i would be interested. and I am sure i can bear another character in my House of Chars, who may only use what the party found along the way. it's all the more fun to return to my other chars :)

Jürgen
"Always code as if the guy who ends up maintaining, or testing your
code will be a violent psychopath who knows where you live."
I only play hc on the europe realm only:

Atranoch and Thoorq are my accounts, trying to keep a low amount of accounts so I can still make sure they do not all die coz of 3 months out of use. :huh:
Ï'm playing at Europe (softcore) and not against untwinked play. :) I don't play much these days though, since I'm waiting for 1.10... Anyway, my account is *jugalator - perhaps I'll play some this weekend. Playing lots of Eastern Sun too, for the variation.
<span style="color:orange">Account: jugalator // <span style="color:orange">Realm: Europe // <span style="color:orange">Mode: Softcore (kinda inactive nowadays though)
Loyal Diablo fan since 1997 :-)
I play hardcore mode on Europe. My accounts are *monkeycid and *monkeycidpvp (always on the first one, though. Only PvP on request ;) )

I'm usually hanging in the Amazon Basin channel, but you can whisper me :)

Monkeycid
Wretched is the man who values flag over humanity.

Monkeycid@theamazonbasin.com
Well, I'm hanging around each now and then, mostly softcore. I have no qualms with twinking, but most of my chars are underpowered ^_^

*Walkiry
*experimendesign

I'm always up for a game or two :)
Just started playing Europe... seems faster from where I am (asia). My account is bxb32001.. . coz of the difference in location, you might catch me at odd hours...
Uhmmm.... yep, I'm a n00b
I play softcore europe, there are leechers, but that will hopefully stop with new patch with the ladder chars. my acc=sir_kier but im not playing much at the moment as I'm doing exams
What is this life if, full of care
We have no time to stand and stare.

No time to stand beneath the boughs
And stare as long as sheep or cows.
No time to see, when woods we pass,
Where squirrels hide their nuts in grass.

No time to see, in broad daylight,
Streams full of stars, like skies at night.

No time to turn at Beauty's glance,
And watch her feet, how they can dance.
No time to wait till her mouth can
Enrich that smile her eyes began.

A poor life this if, full of care,
We have no time to stand and stare.
Present!

*Kandir, *Kandir2 are my main playing accounts. I'm currently playing only hardcore mode.
I hang out with GAT alot, which is a cheat-free coop community, 99% hardcore mode. "chat gat-europe" is the channel where we gather -- the channel is open to all people who share the same code oh honor as ourselves. Stop by and give it a go!

Kandir
I play softcore on account Scheba, but since I haven' t played for some time only 3 of my characters have survived. I think I should get used to lag again (last I played was LAN and single player), so I guess I should play a bit before 1.10 comes out...I'll have time to be online quite a bit now while waiting for my Abitur results. Just whisper me if you like to play.

I have never collected uber gear for my realm characters, so
Quote:playing untwinked and untweaked
is normal for me :)

-Scheba
I play SC in Europe and the accounts are Hudsonz and Hudmules. The last one is just a mule account, only use it for trading...Whisper me if you want to duel(best char lvl70)or something :) :) :)
[Image: 1048873792431.jpeg]
And when he gets to Heaven
To Saint Peter he will tell:
One more Soldier reporting Sir -
I've served my time in Hell
Well after reading these forums for ages, seems like time for me to finally post and on what better thread than the Europe roll-call :)

I play HC on Europe in the evenings. Currently moving house with work and so am lodging with in-law's and hence am not on enough :( or with a consistent connection (freeserve 56k is very different to being used to BY cable).

I tend to make characters to fit teh bits of kit I find, BUT once 1.10 comes out I intend to play ladder HC only, so will be discarding all current chars and going back to untwinked. I definitely prefer to play with a group of like minded players and quest / level together and do the Q's the hard way, not with a level 99 guarddian doing all the work, so I look forward to meeting up + playing some.

Accounts:
damiencos - main
feign_innocence - fewer active chars
f3ign - only got a SC char there as a placeholder for some 1.10 chars :)
HC player: on Europe - Ladder HC come 1.10!
accounts: *damiencos (main), *feign_innocence, *f3ign
Hi!
I'm from Europe and my english is not so fine (I'm from Portugal) but I dont need many words to play untwinked and untweaked. :) Local time: same that UK.
Account: *DaVinci2

Cheers too.

Gandalf :)
Some more euro trash here <Raises Hand> :P

I play HC, mostly untweaked/twinked and classic instaid of LoD.My current goal is getting my sorc to 99, since nobody on europe has a lvl99 in hardcore/classic. (same goes for USwest/east last time i checked..)
Account name: *Doddy (account created day 1 when D2 was released ;) )
[Image: clown.gif]

Clowns... They scare little kids, they cause neurosis in some adults, they have big floppy feet, they try to fit too many of their kind in a car, I could go on and on...
[Image: cool.gif] First post

Just a quickie-post as to my playing arena. Only the european realm and SC with 1.09, atm.

Currently using the 1.10 beta version released by Blizzard (not some screwed up "MoPaQ'ed" version)...[Image: smile.gif]

I play softcore on europe gateway my account is hellbringerii but i am a begginer to diablo2 so i dont have any high level characters. you might catch me playing after 9:00pm english time, if not i am on diablo1.
"Darkness and evil shall fall back to the burning hells within and light shall rule the lands of the good."
Currently building a throw barb in SC untwinked

lvl10 atm i think :o

account is Spammeh - Timezone GMT 0

Up for starting a new character anytime :D