Roll Call: USEast
*Lazarus_Lives B)
Don't worry. You won't feel a thing...until I jam this down your throat!
-Dr. Nick Riviera

Have you read the FAQ, Etiquette, or the Rules yet?
Well...

*ManaCraft

Yeah, I'm real inventive. Oh, and I play hardcore for the most part.

ManaCraft
*Xx.o_O.xX

although i doubt you guy's would wanna play with me.. im one of those guys with the cookie cutter builds and the godly item mules you seem to despise so much... >.>

although, i do find it funny that my legit sorc can still utterly destroy all those bugged gear chars with their constriction rings and piles of absorbs and such ^.^
*Swamalicious

*FromMidgar

-Useast, exlusively hawd caw.

I usually check channel: lurkerlounge
and stay there in the short time between games.
Look for me a lot more after "the Patch"

Really'd love to play with some 'kers, since good random partners are as few and far between as Charsi's nice imbues.
*Swarmalicious - USeast Hardcore
"A little nonsense now and then, is relished by the wisest men." - W Wonka

The Flying Booyaka and The Legend of Bonesnap
[COLOR=red]*grumpySOB
*va.va

HC only. Chars range from crazy ass builds to semi cookie-cutters :P
I am currently playing Hortela, a mageazon.

c2
Peace.
[Image: milkbox.jpeg]
*dadozer

NOTE: The lurkerlounge channel has been resoundingly empty lately, just me and *phantommexican around. Come and hang out! :)
BANANAMAN SEZ: SHUT UP LADIES. THERE IS ENOF BANANA TO GO AROUND. TOOT!
Pre 1.10

East: Occhidiangela
LeeVanCleef
ANGELEYES

West
Occhidiangela
LeeVanC_TZDS
LeeVanCleef
ANGELEYES

Post 1.10

East and Wast

Occhidiangela
Lee_VanCleef

Looks like there are gonna be some give aways soon.

Anyone on HC East need any odd stuff? Nothing Uber available, but there is the odd Clegs this and Berserkers or Arcana's that . . .
Cry 'Havoc' and let slip the Men 'O War!
In War, the outcome is never final. --Carl von Clausewitz--
Igitur qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum
John 11:35 - consider why.
In Memory of Pete
USEast (Softy)
kandrathe
arandriel
ghostcam
shinork
korintje
mabinogeon

I know I would break my keyboard in half if undead stygian dolls do to me in HC, what they do in SC. Someday... Maybe...
”There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." - Hamlet (1.5.167-8), Hamlet to Horatio.

[Image: yVR5oE.png][Image: VKQ0KLG.png]

*Legit_Mac_User and *Ozzi

Look me up. I'm always ready to play.

"Once you've had Mac, you'll never go back"
*darkdrago212 Useast SC
I'm usually on during the weekend :) .
A dangerous man is a man with nothing to lose.
I play East exclusively now, usually softcore.

Accts I play most:

*dfczon
*dthbecca

Prefer Necros, Zons, and Sorcs in that order. Hmm, no melee? Yeah, NO MELEE!

On: Daily 7pm to 1am Central Time

I'm your man for the junk nobody keeps. I keep all elite armors I find with 3 or more sockets, and elite weapons I locate with 5 or more sockets with the exception of Balrog Blades (I keep all 3 sockets I find). I also keep elite blues for cubing. Call me nuts, I must have a dozen mules for this stuff. Addicted crafter always looking for gloves.

Feel free to look me up to tell me I am a moron for a post or to ask me to play. I don't PvP so get that out of your head.

1.10 comes out I'm one of the first to play. I know the game backwards and forwards in terms of quests so I wouldn't mind a few Lurker friends to make it through Hell (softcore) with when it arrives. Ever level in the Canyon of the Magi?
Conner

God Bless our American Troops!
A better way to pay for the War than Oil
yo lurkers, im at jor-rob and jor-rob2, gimmie a holla if ya want
*wapptor --> main account, these are my power characters, and some of my favorites, most likely on this or one other

*wapptorx2 --> mule account
*masterwapptor --> mule/variant account, also contains my javazon, so I could likely be on here!
*darkwolf_wd --> old and original account, pretty dormant now, but old characters are treasured

*reclusewx --> new personality, only legit variant PvM chars on this account, keep all the pubbie friends away
*recluse2 --> same as above

-Wapptor (got it?) :blink:
"The optimist proclaims that we live in the best of all possible worlds; and the pessimist fears this is true."
-- James Branch Cabell
US east only ( softcore only )

accounts are:

punkslapshot14
codiackiller

my best 2 guys are a lvl 42 sorc and a lvl 36 druid.

not on much though play more tcp games and have a few good guys on there
By the way Lurkers, East rules! Thought I would mention that for the Westies missing out.
Conner Macleod,Mar 8 2003, 06:38 AM Wrote:I play East exclusively now, usually softcore.

Accts I play most:

*dfczon
*dthbecca

Prefer Necros, Zons, and Sorcs in that order.  Hmm, no melee?  Yeah, NO MELEE!

On:  Daily 7pm to 1am Central Time

I'm your man for the junk nobody keeps.  I keep all elite armors I find with 3 or more sockets, and elite weapons I locate with 5 or more sockets with the exception of Balrog Blades (I keep all 3 sockets I find).  I also keep elite blues for cubing.  Call me nuts, I must have a dozen mules for this stuff.  Addicted crafter always looking for gloves.

Feel free to look me up to tell me I am a moron for a post or to ask me to play.  I don't PvP so get that out of your head.

1.10 comes out I'm one of the first to play.  I know the game backwards and forwards in terms of quests so I wouldn't mind a few Lurker friends to make it through Hell (softcore) with when it arrives.  Ever level in the Canyon of the Magi?
Quote:I also keep elite blues for cubing.  Call me nuts....

Crazy.... LOL Im not much better....

On useast *NERDmanWhippy is my Oddball Pike/charge-a-din acct. *NERDmule for my MF/Goldfind Acct.....

J
*NERDmanWhippy on Us East
I'm on East sometimes with *Mephista and *Mephista-EX (rarely). Also found on Europe as *Mephistakitten, and Sanctuary as *Mephista.

Hardcore only, unless someone has a very good reason to play SC. =)
Scientist by Day
Sorceress by Night
If Alpha, BTS and I came on at the same time. Im sure you would like to join us!

But in that highly unlikely rare almost impossible situation... Oh well ;)

Edit: I just found it slightly ironic Meph, you seem to refered to be as a kitten, or a cat. But as you know a cat has 9 lives. In hardcore you don't. There that there is a logical reason to play SC. ^^!
Mephista,Apr 3 2003, 09:41 PM Wrote:I'm on East sometimes with *Mephista and *Mephista-EX (rarely).  Also found on Europe as *Mephistakitten, and Sanctuary as *Mephista.

Hardcore only, unless someone has a very good reason to play SC.  =)
Hiya Mephista ;)

TaMeOlta on East /West / and Euro
Sometimes I make random appearances as "Evil_Ution" but thats when I'm being 'inconspicuous' so pretend you don't know who I am ;)
Stormrage :
SugarSmacks / 90 Shammy -Elemental
TaMeKaboom/ 90 Hunter - BM
TaMeOsis / 90 Paladin - Prot
TaMeAgeddon/ 85 Warlock - Demon
TaMeDazzles / 85 Mage- Frost
FrostDFlakes / 90 Rogue
TaMeOlta / 85 Druid-resto