Assasins and shields
What is the best shield for an assasin. I would have to say that i think the most common shield is the stormshieldl. I don't want to use pheonix strike I dont' think because of all the pre reqs, Unless it is truely worth it. and what dragon attack should i use? Flight? Im working on a new assasin she is only level 21 so any information would be useful. <_<
[COLOR=purple]"Dear DIE-ary, Today I learned that on the inside...Im Pretty F*cking ugly..." -- JTHM
I take it you seek advice about an assassin who indluges in Martial Arts? Consider a Mythic Sword gone Cruel with three sockets, via cubing, as a possible weapon other than a claw. :) However, if Claws it is . . .

I would use personally use, Dragon Flight after a charge up of Tiger Strike and Cobra Strike, but there sure is a lot of opinion on what is best. The teleporting feature is nice, as is the bonus damage.

What is your plan for Physical Immune monsters in Hell Difficulty?

An Ancient's Pledge shield is nice for high resists. (Ral Ort Tal)

Sigon's Shield is nice for the + 1 and the added blocking, but it may slow down you running a bit. You could socket it with a Rune for Reduced damage, (Ber, IIRC, helps in that regard, Weapon: Damage Reduced by 8% if you can find one) or Ums or P Diamonds for resists.

Rhyme is good for both blocking speed and blocking add-on. (Shael Eth)

There is a Unique Round Shield, Mosers Blessed Circle, with two sockets. A a great feature! It lets you use runes or Perfect Diamonds, depending on which you think is best for your build. It has good blicking rate and speed increases, and a low strength requirement. :) If you find one of these, I suspect you will like it.
Cry 'Havoc' and let slip the Men 'O War!
In War, the outcome is never final. --Carl von Clausewitz--
Igitur qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum
John 11:35 - consider why.
In Memory of Pete
Cobra Strike and Phoenix Strike would be my suggestion for Charge Ups. Don't worry about the prerequisites - You'll want something to handle PI's and Phoenix Strike yields all of the elemental options plus adds a handy area effect freeze to immobilize all normal monsters. ;)
Heed the Song of Battle and Unsheath the Blades of War
Well so far she is turning out quite well, she is at lvl 30 something, but around lvl 20 the other day I was handling diablo, while the sorcs around me perished. I think that shows a bit of strength! Thanks for all your imput.

*Neishia_666
[COLOR=purple]"Dear DIE-ary, Today I learned that on the inside...Im Pretty F*cking ugly..." -- JTHM