charm cubing?!?
Okay, be nice, I'm blonde....I keep seeing posts about people cubing charms, and I can't for the life of me find the recipe.....like I said, be nice, I'm blonde and I'm male, so make it simple because things sink in kinda slow when it comes to the grey matter.......
3 Perfect Gems + Charm.

Remember that the enchament pool is based on the level of the monster, so you should try to cube Charms dropped in late Hell or Cow Level/Hell.

c2
Peace.
[Image: milkbox.jpeg]
By monster level...do you mean the monster that dropped the charm I'm going to cube with? So stashing a couple of charms somewhere along the way for cubing later while still building a character isn't a good idea then if I'm understanding you correctly? If this is the case, then after finding a charm dropped by a high level monster, can you cube it over and over still based on the high level monster that dropped it, or does something change about it once it's been cubed?
Actually depending on what you are cubing for is where you should get your charm. If you are looking for high elemental small charms then you should cube only ones dropped from Baal or Nihlathak. If you are cubing grand charms in the hope for plain skill charms then use ones dropped from a monster in late nightmare. If you want +10 max damage charms that you can get from normal act 5! Only if you want to reduce your chance for the skill or max damage charm a bit in the hope for getting a high +life suffix, +4 max, or something would you want to cube one from plain monsters in late hell or the cow level. B)