Cruel Ward Bow socketing
Hi!
I use an Act 1 Rogue with my MF Barb and she now uses a nice (299%) Ward Bow without suffix. I managed to get 2 Sockets in it and am now contemplating Shael+ Amn, dual Amn, dual Shael, etc. Ists seem to elude my grasp :(

Other Merc Equipment: 3PT helm and 4PT armor (I haven't found that much MF gear yet)

I intend to do mainly Act 5 SU and Baal runs, with the occasional Meph run in between. We're talking about SP here, so Monster Hitpoints should be fairly low.

Any comments/suggestions are greatly appreciated.
THX
Nuur
"I'm a cynical optimistic realist. I have hopes. I suspect they are all in vain. I find a lot of humor in that." -Pete

I'll remember you.
whatever u do, DO NOT 'AMN' A GOOD CRUEL WEAPON, u can get leech from other stuf
http://diablo2.ingame.de/tips/calcs/weapon...hp?lang=english

Claims a 2nd shael in ward bow will shave an extra frame off the attack.
Thanks for the input :)

Nuur
"I'm a cynical optimistic realist. I have hopes. I suspect they are all in vain. I find a lot of humor in that." -Pete

I'll remember you.
LO ETH! LO ETH! LO ETH!

Wait, that's a friend's answer to everything. ( ;) to my friend)

I'd Shael Shael that puppy if there is no suffix. The bow is nice, but, in all cases where a Magic Cruel is missing a suffix, Shael Shael is the answer for merc weapons IMHO. Tough question is next... what armor would you put on that merc to get the lightning hose and still get life leech? :)
Conner

God Bless our American Troops!
A better way to pay for the War than Oil