Item Drops
I have seen an item drop calculator that gives the odds of each monster to drop each item and vice versa, and I was wondering if anyone knew the address. (I need to know who is the most likely to drop a cracked sash. I am thinking Bishobosh, and if so, I might make Bishobot!™)
A Bishobot?!?!?! THAT'S CHEATING!!! BAN HIM!!! =P

Edit: But seriously...if you want a cracked sash, the easiest way to find one is to just play Act1 normal with no MF. One will pop up within the first 5 minutes of play.
Lahve and peace!
Lahve and peace!
Lahve and peace!
WHY do you want a cracked sash? I've found about a billion of those things (stupid fallen, always dropping their belts).

Some kind of new variant? Don't leave me in the dark!

I'm scared of the dark........
There is a good one there : http://stats.diabloii.net/calcs/TC/frameset.shtml

Go go Breastplate !
I have a char named Sashed_Crack. He personalized a cracked sash. I will show a screenshot of it with my sash collection included if you want. :)
i wanna see!!!
Obi2Kenobi,Mar 10 2003, 01:27 AM Wrote:I have a char named Sashed_Crack. He personalized a cracked sash. I will show a screenshot of it with my sash collection included if you want. :)
That is by far the greatest thing I have ever heard! :ph34r:
"The optimist proclaims that we live in the best of all possible worlds; and the pessimist fears this is true."
-- James Branch Cabell
Hail Refrigerator,

You're new here, right? The Cracked Sash is the most popular item at the Lurker Lounge. There was once even LurkerLounge's Cracked Sash out there. It's our standard unit of currancy (eg "That's my two cracked sashes at any rate"). I have made many characters that wore them :)

PS There's nothing like the reaction of people in your game when you start screaming that you saw the Cracked Sash first, then your celebrations over FINALLY finding one with that character ;) Did this with a Lemming a while ago: it completed my Cracked Set, and made my companions doubt my sanity (even more).
May the wind pick up your heels and your sword strike true.
Obi2Kenobi,Mar 3 2003, 08:24 PM Wrote:I have seen an item drop calculator that gives the odds of each monster to drop each item and vice versa, and I was wondering if anyone knew the address. (I need to know who is the most likely to drop a cracked sash. I am thinking Bishobosh, and if so, I might make Bishobot!™)
omg you hacker! I despise you! My cracked sashes are all legit!! just got one for 1000 sojs :D

now go sell your dirty cracked sashes to Charsi!

Oh, and what's the deal with cracked sashes? I haven't been to the Lounge long, but I believe they, as well as I, know the ultimate secret to D2

First you must collect 34 cracked sashes. You must wear the 34th one on your character. Now go click on the chat gem 569870 times. Start a new game and take off all your equipment except for the cracked sash. You will be disconnected from battle.net and recieve a "realm down" because blizzard wants to keep you from the secret. When you can log back on, collect 10,000 more cracked sashes. Every cracked sash you collect; click on the chat gem until you hear moo. This sends a packet to Blizzard to reveal you the great secret.

Once you have collected your 10,000th cracked sash, you will see a flash of lightning. All the dupes and hacked items of the realm will be deleted. World peace will come, and the world will sing "Kumbyah" at a campfire. You will recieve the meaning of life, $500, and a position at Blizzard. you will also recieve your exclusive version of 1.11. Yes, that patch is so far ahead that they had to skip a number!

Obviously this feat has never been accomplishe yet. But in order to get rid of illegal items and find the meaning of life/money/world peace, we must strive!
With great power comes the great need to blame other people.
Guild Wars 2: (ArchonWing.9480) 
Battle.net (ArchonWing.1480)
lol