Wow, What a drop
Whoa, I am still shocked over this drop. This occurred after defeating Diablo with my Barb.

2 Uniques (A war sword that I will give to my Cold Iron when he gets to the required level of 29. Heck, I cant even use it yet either. I am only at lvl 26. The 2nd uinque was a Full Helm, that I am wearing)

4 Blue items (All sold for the gold value.)

I am still in shock :o
**Paul**
I will make weapons from your bones--Smith
"I am pond scum"--Bull Shannon from Night Court
The last one is a line in the show. It is a very funny line. You have to watch the episode to understand the phrase.
Grr. some people have all the luck. haha jk I'm just jealous. I need a day like that. especially after a day I've had today.
One Spark Lit the Sky on Fire
[Image: bugzap.gif]
In levels such as 26, I used to do Diablo runs in normal, I had good drops from him, one time he dropped me Rattlecage, used that till lvl 40, and Venom Ward? not sure if I got that name right but it was a breast plate whith alot of modifiers vs poison.....

Enyway, he also dropped a Sigon's Guard once and I was very happy, Diablo is by far the most productive monster I've ever found.
"It burns because its burning!"
WOW you're lucky!

I killed Baal with my level 41-42 Amazon, and he dropped four magic items, which each had about 1 crappy mod, such as a mace with +1 to light radius and maybe 20 to AR. Just insanely....crappy.

Anyway, I'm not resentful or jealous of your good luck...... really, I'm not. :(
:(

;)
String of ears from Nm Diablo, that was probaly the best drop ever :P I was suprised that he would drop anything remotely useful.

Then of course, since he took so long to kill (and I mean long), I thought it was worth it.

Once Diablo dropped three uniques, unforunately an evil leech stole them all :(
With great power comes the great need to blame other people.
Guild Wars 2: (ArchonWing.9480) 
Battle.net (ArchonWing.1480)
I remember that one time when I killed Diablo in normal he dropped 2 uniques and 3 set items. That was with a lvl 30 paladin with something like 20 mf. They weren't really good items, but I was surprised because I usually only get 3 or 4 magic items and the occasional set item.
A nice surprise today: helping a necromancer with Nightmare Baal using my zon, he dropped Vipermagi...just what I need for my new sorc :)
Try this:

Normal Act 5

Frigid Highlands WP

Go up to kill Eldritch the Rectifier

Run into a Boss Demon Imp

Kill them both(and their packs)

Hit Alt key

See Heavy Gloves and Short Battle Bow on the floor.

Realise with a start that they are BOTH unique.

Character: Level 40 Thorns/Smiter with(unbelievably) ZERO % Magic Find

In case anyone is wondering, the uniques in this case were Bloodfist and Stormstrike. The Bloodfist will be going to my HP Werebear(currently below level 20, with almost 1000 life when morphed) and the Stormstrike will be going towards a Magezon. :P
NM HC Diablo with a Bowazon -

5 blues and a golden Slayer Guard.

That's right, people, an Arreat's Face.
SUM PREEST IZ FITE
I was playing a bit today (to take a break from RL), and as I was clearing the seals for NM Diablo, I see this drop from just a random Abyss Knight:

Russet Armor

Been looking for that freaking armor for ages. Woot!

As for Big D himself? 4 Blues. :lol:
Don't worry. You won't feel a thing...until I jam this down your throat!
-Dr. Nick Riviera

Have you read the FAQ, Etiquette, or the Rules yet?
I think that blizzard should ocme up with some way that, the first time you kill a boss with a charachter his drops are better...because i play single player and get really disapointed when i take 15-30 minutes to kil diablo and he drop 2-3 magic items... my best drop ever was when i killed bremm sparkfist with my wold druid i got a ribcracker(roar) it will last him to at least act 2 hell(mwahahahaha)

PS i have had better drops than that but i just looooooooove the ribcracker
I think taht Meph is for sure the best "dropper" in the game. I have a MF Barb Clvl72 and I do hell runs on him.

You don't have to fight your way to reach him - I just leap attack.

On Hell I get usually 4 yellow items and 1 or 2 blue ones - I wonder what are the chanses for getting unique or set item?!
Man, you are TOO lucky!

The first time I killed Diablo on normal he just gave me two unique items (i was using a barb), one bow, don't remember which, and The Ward Gothic Shield. I was using two weapons, so I gave the shield to my merc. mephisto was good, giving me rares and sets almost every time, although hardly any uniques :(

The high Council are pretty good too, since I've received several uniques/sets from them as well.

guess i need to buy some Lucky Charms (not the leprachaun cereal!) like a rabbit foot or something.
Black Lightning:
- Hell's thunder
- It'll strike anywhere
- It'll come down any time
- It'll hit ANYTHING...
(Run for the hills!Wink
i play d2 classic, mf sorc.
i suggest wearing a load of mf gear and killing meph over and over, the high council in durance 3 occasionally drop nice items aswell.
killing meph on nightmare with 258% mf i usually get 1/2 set item 1/2 rare item and about 0.5 unique item and 2 magic items per run.
did afew hell meph runs with a necro earlier i had 358% mf on we got 2 gulls, a decent lance, lots of set and lots of rare items. necro can just cast golem and keep meph busy while you cast static and orb, meph is very easy like this.
Best I ever got when actually playing (which doesn't include Mephisto runs :P ) was a Hellslayer from Hell Diablo. Too bad my Paladin was a Pokadin, so only spears for him :o
Best drop: Herald of Zakarum while playing my skeleton necromancer in nightmare. I was clearing all the caves in Act 5 to be sure I knew how to play him, so I was quite pleased. Sadly it ended up going to a more deserving home, but having it drop was still quite nice.

I also once got the entire Sigons set from two clears of Chaos Sanctuary. First time through one of the normal monsters dropped a piece, then Diablo dropped 2 more pieces, and this repeated for the other 3 pieces the second time through. I was quite happy with that :)