Act 3 Might Merc
Ok so i was doing a Baal run in hell with a lvl 96 Sorc, when said sorc informs me i need a act 3 might merc. So i did as i was told, and i now have myself an act 3 NM might merc [the noobie question is coming in a momment.. :blink: ]

Ok.. so i'm now gonna work on leveling my lvl 34 merc ( my chars lvl 73 :D ) when my merc levels will the effects of his might aura increase (i.e giving me more damage..) ? Or does it stay the same? :huh: [/noobie question]
Blood and death are waiting like a raven in the sky
I was born to die
Hear me while I live
As I look into your eyes
None shall hear a lie
Power and dominion are taken by the will
By divine right hail and kill

Hail, Hail, Hail, Hail and Kill, Hail and Kill
Offensive, purchased from Greiz. Act III is Iron Wolves who shoot spells.

He will start with Might at about level 9, Jab at 10, and then level up every three of four levels. Unlike most auras, Might apparently will go past the level 17 cap most other auras hold to, which will put him at 26 or so in the level 90 range, with Jab at 16.

Spirea on Hirelings

Just plug in the values you desire to the table.

The damage is given for no weapon, which is damage added to any weapon that you equip him with.

I suggest that any weapon have life steal, if you can find it, or put a life steal circlet on him. That allows him to self heal against most monsters aside from Physical Immunes.

YMMV
Cry 'Havoc' and let slip the Men 'O War!
In War, the outcome is never final. --Carl von Clausewitz--
Igitur qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum
John 11:35 - consider why.
In Memory of Pete
1.) Your Act 3 Might merc is really an Act 2 Might merc

2.) The Might Aura increases level every four merc character levels.
Heed the Song of Battle and Unsheath the Blades of War
Yeah i ment Act 2, i feel silly now. :blink: :(
Blood and death are waiting like a raven in the sky
I was born to die
Hear me while I live
As I look into your eyes
None shall hear a lie
Power and dominion are taken by the will
By divine right hail and kill

Hail, Hail, Hail, Hail and Kill, Hail and Kill
Darn, I got beat to the phone on that correction. :D I was gonna ask which NPC offers that Might merc in Kurast.

Interesting point brought up there. Calculating the Might level of a Might Merc. Is the formula as simple as Mightlvl=Merc Char Level/4? Also, does this apply to Thorns as well? Just a little curious where my mercs are at aura wise.

Edit: NVM! Occhi's link back there answers that question. Wow, level 27 Might on my Necro's merc! That HAS to be a misprint.
Conner

God Bless our American Troops!
A better way to pay for the War than Oil
Conner Macleod,Mar 11 2003, 04:52 AM Wrote:Edit:  NVM!  Occhi's link back there answers that question.  Wow, level 27 Might on my Necro's merc!  That HAS to be a misprint.
No, it is not a misprint. Probably an error in the files that it was not capped like the other auras though.
Ok, I'll accept a level 27 aura then, NO PROBLEM! 300% damage? With Amp that's just not fair!
Conner

God Bless our American Troops!
A better way to pay for the War than Oil
He put the work into some nice calculators on his site. :)
Cry 'Havoc' and let slip the Men 'O War!
In War, the outcome is never final. --Carl von Clausewitz--
Igitur qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum
John 11:35 - consider why.
In Memory of Pete