That is indeed one somewhat interesting screenshot
I never knew about the treasure class bug with super uniques.
Lahve and peace!
Lahve and peace!
Lahve and peace!
Err......can't you explain a bit more on the TC bug with uniques please? :huh:

Edit:Ah never mind, just noticed that Bolty finally put another Interesting screen shot :blink: .
A dangerous man is a man with nothing to lose.
TheVillageIdiot,Mar 6 2003, 11:43 PM Wrote:Err......can't you explain a bit more on the TC bug with uniques please? :huh:

Edit:Ah never mind, just noticed that Bolty finally put another Interesting screen shot :blink: .
I think you have the best avatar... ever :D
Blood and death are waiting like a raven in the sky
I was born to die
Hear me while I live
As I look into your eyes
None shall hear a lie
Power and dominion are taken by the will
By divine right hail and kill

Hail, Hail, Hail, Hail and Kill, Hail and Kill
What I want to know is how he was able to leave the Arreat Summit :blink:
Wee mad Arthur,Mar 6 2003, 03:56 PM Wrote:
TheVillageIdiot,Mar 6 2003, 11:43 PM Wrote:Err......can't you explain a bit more on the TC bug with uniques please? :huh:

I think you have the best avatar... ever :D
Just so you know, you don't need to quote that. In fact, you shouldn't: the reply doesn't have anything to do with his message.
--Lang

Diabolic Psyche - the site with Diablo on the Brain!
Bullit,Mar 7 2003, 11:36 AM Wrote:What I want to know is how he was able to leave the Arreat Summit  :blink:
Town Portal. Actually, he might not even need to. Just being able to run one screen out of sight of the boss is usually enough(I've seen less, whereby you trigger a boss unknowingly, then had to walk around a wall, and by the time you arrived, the boss had reverted)

I wonder if this was a "feature" to "punish the cowards" Whatever the case, it's pretty irritating, and I'm sure glad it doesn't affect Act Bosses.
Here's a list of Super Unique monsters in Diablo II, and afaik they're all affected.

You can't town portal away from active Ancients, but if someone else is on the level you can die and return. I'm also thinking that they'll stay alive if you die, but have completed the quest in the past (is my memory way off here?). You could also leave a Realm game, and return while the game is still up to cause this.

I think this is the same bug that causes aura enchanted Super Uniques to change auras when you leave the area. I also have no reason to suspect that it's a "feature".

-Griselda
Why can't we all just get along

--Pete
AtomicKitKat,Mar 7 2003, 06:58 AM Wrote:I wonder if this was a "feature" to "punish the cowards" Whatever the case, it's pretty irritating, and I'm sure glad it doesn't affect Act Bosses.
It is a bug.
The programmer is aware of it (and has more details as to its cause).
From this, I would expect a very good chance that this will be corrected in the 1.10 patch.