Roll Call
Hi there. I was just wondering if any of you guys still play on B-net, and what realm you are usually on.
Thanks in advance.

Im usually on east.
Curt Dogg

I just started playing again for an occasional change of pace from D2. I play a couple of nights a week. I'm playing on East, mainly so I can still chat with my D2 friends while I'm in game.
Those who still remain from the old DSF crowd still frequent channel Diablo Retail DSF-1 on US West. Evenings are you best bet for finding any semblance of a crowd there.

D.
"Keep Your Stick On The Ice!"
West here as well.
West, always on West.
When in mortal danger,
When beset by doubt,
Run in little circles,
Wave your arms and shout.

BattleTag: Schrau#2386
Hail Curt Dogg,

I play on East, with Elric(TAG)(FO), where TAG is the tag of the variant I am using at the time. Usually Elric(BNR)(FO), though occationally others. I'm not seen on Battle.net too often, though when I am about I do like to grab some multiplayer DI games.
May the wind pick up your heels and your sword strike true.
I play, but not generally on Bnet. I can be coaxed to hanging out on either east or west though..Hehe.
Well i play in Asisn cus no one cheat there which is good B)
SDSABER
Just started back up after, quite literally, years. Still have a bunch of my old characters. Kind of neat to get it back together. USWest.
But whate'er I be,
Nor I, nor any man that is,
With nothing shall be pleased till he be eased
With being nothing.
William Shakespeare - Richard II
europe and asien but i will join the us west to meet some of you
I log onto the DSF (Diablo DSF-1, Diablo Retail DSF-1 won't work for me) occasionally but find only bots there. I'd be willing to hook up whenever possible.
[Image: harlequin2.jpg]
Hail Curt_Dogg,

still playing Diablo here, but usually not on b.net. Still, if I had some good people to play with, I'd log on more often. It just seems that you don't meet too many on b.net, but I'm up for a game almost anytime. Did some Cave and Hell clearing last week with Fragbait, and it was great fun.
Usually I'm on Europe, but then again, it doesn't matter for me much since I like to arrange games beforehand instead of stumbling through public games.

Take care,

Lord_Olf
"I don't like to brag, I don't like to boast, but I like hot butter on my breakfast toast!" - Flea
I play on east. Names Erised[LE], normnally in channel Diablo LE if I'm not working.
Diablo One Forever. Diablo Two is the Darkside

xXERISEDXx
You'll find the dot on US West, often in pubby games, griefing or converting wanderers-in.

I most often use the safest char I have, dotBailey...my clvl 39 NM. Rarely, dotSamual (warrior) or dotRena (rogue) make an appearance.

I'm often found in Diablo USA-2 (they have a triviabot), and sometimes in DSF-1 (not too often tho, lest the riff-raff follow me in....)

Findng a legit player on bnet is as rare - and as fun - as finding a SS and CC in the same game....

Cheers.
dotPlaid
I'll be playing d1, d2, starcraft, broodwar and more games soon as I get a computer and high speed 'net.

-LPL