hydra? or baruza?
Hello friends i just want to no if a hydra bow or a baruza is better. They took like there just the same but i dont have both so iwould'nt no. but if you could just post back and tell me (if your an expert on judgeing items please post) :D
im rotflmao here, if u think a wf(hydra) and a buriza are similar than u need 2 be smacked
And both of you need to be smacked for polluting this place with your inability to discern the difference between a chat room and a forum.

THWAAP !

Now that I have your attention:

Grammar is important. Details like using capital letters to begin sentences, and periods to end them are important.
We use full words here, not short forms.
We make an effort to spell correctly.

And, lastly, we are tolerant of almost anything but those who won't bother to make an effort on the above.
And you may call it righteousness
When civility survives,
But I've had dinner with the Devil and
I know nice from right.

From Dinner with the Devil, by Big Rude Jake

No offense, but how did you get it to be "baruza?"

And windforce and Buriza have their own good points. Windforce has higher damage and is somewhat faster, while Buriza has freeze target, piercing and a bit of cold damage. It also has lower req than a windforce
With great power comes the great need to blame other people.
Guild Wars 2: (ArchonWing.9480) 
Battle.net (ArchonWing.1480)
I hate these "which is better??" questions; they're so specific to each person. Nonetheless, I'll bite.

Both the Buriza-Do Kyannon and the Windforce are powerful bows. Trust me, they are nothing like each other. The Buriza is a slow thing, packing a huge punch but not firing quickly at all. Damage may be king, but Speed Kills™. I'd recommend the BDK for a frostmaiden type build, due to the freezes target and cold damage on it.

The Windforce (hydra bow) is much different. It is suited more for a strafe, multishot, GA build, AKA the "pure physical damage bowazon". If you can get your hands on it, then by all means - use it.
SUM PREEST IZ FITE
so what you guys are saying is that the Hydra Bow is better than the Buriza-Do Kyannon ? Thank For Your Help
Nope, like I said before, it depends on your style. The Wf is faster and stronger, but the Buriza's piercing and freeze target is simply nice. ;)

btw, without external ias, the WF shoots at 13 fps, while the buriza shoots at 15 :) Yea, crossbows can't go that much faster, but it's kinda hard to get a 8/2 for wf
With great power comes the great need to blame other people.
Guild Wars 2: (ArchonWing.9480) 
Battle.net (ArchonWing.1480)