Starting: Well at least with hardcore
Anyone want to start over or just start hardcore characters on battle.net USwest?
I will be running a zookepper necromancer.
I might not be able to get on till the weekend (today is monday) but is you want to you can send an e-mail to me.... i have many e-mail and I dont remember which one I used for this site so ill give you the ones i use most. also you can I.M. me using A.I.M.
AIM: LordOPopsicle <--- Thinks its spelled right....
E-mails:
1)NoPOPUpsPLZ@aol.com
2)Schizo_clone@swirvemail.com

Either of these work.....
also if i dont get around to making it hardcore or none of you want to do hardcore Ill just make it softcore and use the necro items my sorc just found rushing NightMare!

~Oni
Either i worded this wrong and no one is posting or does no one want to do it?

EDIT: SPELLING
I play hc only on europe, from my experience in party's people tend to hate zookeepers, because of their lag high lag capability, put an aura with it, and you can't move. :blink:
classic or expansion? :P
\
P.S. Never count on me logging at the right time :)

Necro minion lag is way overrated, lightning fury and assasin traps lag bad too. Some can lag me like no other. Intrestingly, I expereience more lag with that then with other necros summoning minions. Spamming bone wall is bad, so ok. Of course, the majority of b.net are idiots who whine about everything, so yea :P
With great power comes the great need to blame other people.
Guild Wars 2: (ArchonWing.9480) 
Battle.net (ArchonWing.1480)
Well, I've recently started a primary elemental, secondary summoning druid in softcore, and it's been a blast so far. I'm at level 13 I think, playing every weeknight at around 6-8 o'clock with two other people.

If anyone wants to join me on USEast, we're about to take on Andariel, probably tonight. No twinking seems to be the general rule, nothing strict though.

If you'd like to join us for the beginning of act two, my account name is LurkerSheep.
A plague of exploding high-fives.
Yes but let's say 3 aura's on 60 minions + curses makes the worst lag behind my comp.(let's not add assa'sghtning fury) ;)
LOL yes i agree,
Major lag, but I was going to go for fire golem and then posion and bone skills plus LR curse.
Then its not exactly a zookeeper, the ZC has minions that range from 10+ at eny time......
"It burns because its burning!"
I know i changed my mind when i got a SP Character to diablo and he killed all the seles in one fire ring deally. Not Good
so fire golem or maybe iron might work...
Dam...this is such an old forum and its still at the top...

Ah its too bad i was starting an HC...and im new at it too. (well not really but all my previous died to some ***** with hacked items)..thot itd be nice to play with a low lvl...like the good old days....
To learn how to keep an idiot busy, look down.
To learn how to keep an idiot busy...look up.

Blabbering nonesence,

--::x||[XOblivionX]||x::--