KT- RIP 1/19/09 - Terenas
Kel'Thuzad has been downed by Terenas Lurkers in 10 man Content! I think that someone got screenies of it, but sadly it wasnt me.
nobody ever slaughtered an entire school with a smart phone and a twitter account – they have, however, toppled governments. - Jim Wright
Quote:Kel'Thuzad has been downed by Terenas Lurkers in 10 man Content! I think that someone got screenies of it, but sadly it wasnt me.

Gratz. I wondered how that went after I had to go after the first pull, but I stayed up as late as I could. Cutting sleep back to 6 hours was all I wanted to do (and I'm tired today as it is). :)
---
It's all just zeroes and ones and duct tape in the end.
[Image: Kelshot.jpg]

Note the crit-chicken in the left corner crying.
~Frag:D
Hardcore Diablo 1/2/3/4 & Retail/Classic WoW adventurer.
Grats guys!
Quote:Gratz. I wondered how that went after I had to go after the first pull, but I stayed up as late as I could. Cutting sleep back to 6 hours was all I wanted to do (and I'm tired today as it is). :)

we had 1 or 2 more wipes, and then it went like clock work until we hit 20%:)at which point, I popped wings, started hammering and going nuts. I hit my 3rd hammer, and then got blocked. I died. It was a lot of fun, and what they say is true:

If you can Kill Sapphiron, KT is nothin' :whistling:
nobody ever slaughtered an entire school with a smart phone and a twitter account – they have, however, toppled governments. - Jim Wright
Quote:we had 1 or 2 more wipes, and then it went like clock work until we hit 20%:)at which point, I popped wings, started hammering and going nuts. I hit my 3rd hammer, and then got blocked. I died. It was a lot of fun, and what they say is true:

If you can Kill Sapphiron, KT is nothin' :whistling:

I know KT was a lot more fun that Sapp.:) But again that was one pull for me and I was already half asleep. :) Does this mean I think easy = fun. :)
---
It's all just zeroes and ones and duct tape in the end.
Congratulations! KT's a tough fight, no mistake about that, and indecently long too. He has waaay too many hp to be a fun fight.