How much time a day do we spend on D2
It must be more than 3 years since D2 exists. It seems that it still has us.

OK I spend aprx 2 h/day.
Let me think... on a weekday, about 2-3 hours... On a weekend, about 5 easily... (unless my friends come over, then about .5)
I spend about 2 hours a day. Sometimes I can be some weeks (even months) without playing, some other times I can play 4-5 hours straight for 2-3 weeks. When I have something new to try I usually play a lot. My next build will probably be a sorc (haven't played one since D2 1.06).
[Image: lukesnewlightsaber.jpg]

An elegant weapon for a more civilized time. For over a thousand generations the Jedi Knights were the guardians of peace and justice in the Old Republic. Before the dark times, before the Empire.
4-5 on weekdays, maybe 15 minutes on weekends just to say hi to friends (not D2 friends, those from "back home." who play........
"Once you have tasted flight,
you will forever walk the earth with
your eyes turned skyward, for there
you have been, and there you will
always long to return."

-Leonardo da Vinci
Yeah,
I got the same kind of schedule.
I think the most time I've ever played D2 is around 4 - 5 hrs.
Right now, I'm trying Baldur's Gate 2, so I'm really not playing D2 that much.. :(
Black Lightning:
- Hell's thunder
- It'll strike anywhere
- It'll come down any time
- It'll hit ANYTHING...
(Run for the hills!Wink
I must say that I spend quite some time on D2...
Maybe an hour a day if I can get that in. Sometimes I do have to work, but when I don't I try to get in some cow runs with my claw/shield assassin!
[COLOR=purple]"Dear DIE-ary, Today I learned that on the inside...Im Pretty F*cking ugly..." -- JTHM