Mana Leech Extreme
The max mana leech is: 148%

Serpent lord instead of the 42% leech weapon and 3% leech shield.

Just a little error i felt should be pointed out.
Chaos < Logic > Order
One who knows the enemy and knows himself will not be in danger in a hundred battles.
One who does not know the enemy but knows himself will sometimes win, sometimes lose.
One who does not know the enemy and does not know himself will be in danger in every battle.
- Sun Tzu "The Art of War"
Whybish may have made an error......

But you managed to make a non sequitur !
And you may call it righteousness
When civility survives,
But I've had dinner with the Devil and
I know nice from right.

From Dinner with the Devil, by Big Rude Jake

No error really, since the list was prepared during v1.08 and the Serpent Lord staff did not get the 100% mana leech until version 1.09.

Also note some of the references to the "greater" crafting formulas that are no longer in the game.
This is the problem with running any kind of Diablo / Diablo II site. Every patch that comes out makes most of your statistical information obsolete instantly.

"The Extremes" is out of date already, and will join 100% of material at the Lounge in obsolesence when 1.10 is released. I mean, take a look at the Skill Tree data I assembled way back in patch 1.05. When the next patches came out, I looked back at all the time it took to assemble that info and just said "screw it." It's SO much work to compile that data and at the time, I was far too busy just updating the news of the site.

I may be just kidding myself, but I'm thinking that 1.10 will be the last large patch change to the game - a "stable" version, so to speak - with only minor bugfixes after it. So hopefully when I start archiving people's work who want it up here for patch 1.10, it'll stay current forever.

-Bolty
Quote:Considering the mods here are generally liberals who seem to have a soft spot for fascism and white supremacy (despite them saying otherwise), me being perma-banned at some point is probably not out of the question.
Bolty,Mar 27 2003, 01:36 AM Wrote:This is the problem with running any kind of Diablo / Diablo II site.&nbsp; Every patch that comes out makes most of your statistical information obsolete instantly.
Diablo was pretty stable patch wise/feature wise/stat wise I would say. Definately compared to Diablo II. :)
There are three types of people in the world. Those who can count and those who can't.
Perhaps one might add a little tag to each item in the information section - what version was the guide created in. It would help people to orient themselves.
That is indeed true, but why anyone would care about how much mana you could leech with a serprent lord is another story. :)

But yea, change is difficult, especially for those who are writing guides.
With great power comes the great need to blame other people.
Guild Wars 2: (ArchonWing.9480) 
Battle.net (ArchonWing.1480)
I do not own a serpent lord, but now I am thinking how great it would actually be for a low level sorceress: (otherwise it's fairly useless)

cast-cast-cast-cast-cast-cast-cast-"not enough mana"-whack-cast-cast-etc etc

-Wapptor :lol:
"The optimist proclaims that we live in the best of all possible worlds; and the pessimist fears this is true."
-- James Branch Cabell
It is great for a low level sorc, although I just found it kind of trivial.

Not that there's anything wrong with Trivia, but imagine if you were Micheangelo finished with the work in the Cathedral, and someone comes in and says, "Hey, you missed a spot!" :D

One nice piece of trivia one could find out is how much mana one could possibly leech in one blow.
With great power comes the great need to blame other people.
Guild Wars 2: (ArchonWing.9480) 
Battle.net (ArchonWing.1480)
Jarulf,Mar 28 2003, 07:33 AM Wrote:Diablo was pretty stable patch wise/feature wise/stat wise I would say. Definately compared to Diablo II. :)
Hmm, true, but Diablo 1 had the advantage of not having an official expansion set. That does make a big difference. Think of the mass changes that have occured due to that expansion...

-Bolty
Quote:Considering the mods here are generally liberals who seem to have a soft spot for fascism and white supremacy (despite them saying otherwise), me being perma-banned at some point is probably not out of the question.