Fanat aura/party affects questions...Pally BPs?
I have a high level fanatacism on my current pally, and was curious as to the specific effects on other party members in cows....

1st: Will it affect Wirlwind (baba skill) ias, as the ias is based only on the weapon speed?... I.e. if they have a CCB with 35% ias, will my aura give them another 35% ias, and allow them to hit the ?second? BP & basically make the sword 70% ias....(obscure, but can be very helpful)

Also on a side note, what are the pallys BPs for Fanat/zealadin?....Im lookin to make my pally more of a fanat/chargadin, as opposed to the current charger only....

thanks in advance for any info to clue me in...(Ive been in the dark totally about the BP question and my pally is now level 97 & think i should know before I start dueling :) )

J
*NERDmanWhippy on Us East
- The general consensus (without any proof and based on mere observations) is that fana speed does not affect barb WW "hit frequency" as it is only governed by weapon speed now.

- Paladin fana/zeal/normal speed tables are here: http://www.diabloii.net/characters/paladin.../ias-zeal.shtml