Problems posting
Well, not really, but whenever I make a post, I get a sort of blank page were the browser freeze (I can still abort the loading and so on so no real freeze, but I don't see the page telling it posted OK). The reply always get there and if I goof and press update or something as I did the first few times I get multiple posts *ouch*

Not much of a problem but slightly annoying :)

Ohh, I use opera by the way. And editing seems to work just fine.
There are three types of people in the world. Those who can count and those who can't.
Jarulf,Mar 31 2003, 08:21 AM Wrote:Well, not really, but whenever I make a post, I get a sort of blank page were the browser freeze (I can still abort the loading and so on so no real freeze, but I don't see the page telling it posted OK). The reply always get there and if I goof and press update or something as I did the first few times I get multiple posts *ouch*

Not much of a problem but slightly annoying :)

Ohh, I use opera by the way. And editing seems to work just fine.
Jarulf,

I think some other Opera users complained of something similar, and one of them mentioned that upgrading to Opera 7.0 fixed it. It has something to do with the redirection technique used by the forum software, which is a changeable feature. In other words, if I catch you in chat sometime, let me try changing the redirection method while you make test posts and we'll see if a certain setting will correct this (I offered doing this to other Opera users, but so far nobody's seemed interested in doing it).

-Bolty
Quote:Considering the mods here are generally liberals who seem to have a soft spot for fascism and white supremacy (despite them saying otherwise), me being perma-banned at some point is probably not out of the question.
On the other hand Mozilla 1.2.1 seems to be working fine with LL.

YAY! :D
I am using Avant Browser, which is a opera-like skin for IE. I like it, because although I like Opera, IE works better (IMO). As far as I know, Avant Browser does about everything Opera does, but with IE settings. Just my two cents :)
[Image: lukesnewlightsaber.jpg]

An elegant weapon for a more civilized time. For over a thousand generations the Jedi Knights were the guardians of peace and justice in the Old Republic. Before the dark times, before the Empire.