Lurker Lounge channel?
I recently started playing diablo 2 LoD again (3rd time already :)) and it's not really fun to play alone, let alone with those incredible idiots who roam battle.net nowdays and I would like to know if there's a Lurker Lounge channel on either europe, east or west.

My account name is TaiDaishar

P.S I'm about to start playing Hardcore again so if anyone would like to play with me I'll be glad.
"Turn the key deftly in the oiled wards, and seal the hushed casket of my soul" - John Keats, "To Sleep"
Hail TaiDaishar,

Let's see if I remember these in the right order:

USEast: channel Lurker Lounge
USWest: channel Public Chat DSF-1

I'm not sure, but I think Europe met on channel Lurker Lounge too. I could be remembering wrong though: I personally never did see anyone on LL, and only ever saw chat bots on DSF.
May the wind pick up your heels and your sword strike true.
Quote:USEast: channel Lurker Lounge
It's lurkerlounge, not lurker lounge. Just FYI :)
BANANAMAN SEZ: SHUT UP LADIES. THERE IS ENOF BANANA TO GO AROUND. TOOT!
Good to know... I've been in lurker lounge for 3 days now and only saw one person who never even posted on the forum...
"Turn the key deftly in the oiled wards, and seal the hushed casket of my soul" - John Keats, "To Sleep"
As far as I know, no lurker lounge channel has really been frequented much (at least, not in the somewhat recent past). If you're looking for good group games, I'd suggest maybe heading over to theamazonbasin.com and getting an account there (if you don't already) and hanging in channel clan theamazonbasin

They're a good bunch and there's almost always basin games up on us-east. And alot of them play hardcore (although I have little experience with their or anyone else's HC games) so you may have better luck there.

gekko
"Life is sacred and you are not its steward. You have stewardship over it but you don't own it. You're making a choice to go through this, it's not just happening to you. You're inviting it, and in some ways delighting in it. It's not accidental or coincidental. You're choosing it. You have to realize you've made choices."
-Michael Ventura, "Letters@3AM"
USWest: Many legit players of all games, including D2X and D2C, meet at "Diablo Retail DSF-1". As far as I know, "Public Chat DSF-1" has been dead for a loooong time. Ever since before Joram`=) moved out of it.
"The axe? Aye, that's a good weapon, balanced against any foe. Look how it cleaves the air, and then, imagine a nice fat demon head in its path. Keep in mind, however, that it is slow to swing - but talk about dealing a heavy blow!"
i stop by once in whilesaw dozer few weeks ago
[Image: chandelier.gif]
[Image: greyson.jpg]
[Image: demtorch.gif]
=D
We have kind of a catch-22 - we dont hang out in the channel becuase there are only about 6 of us, thus no one ever sees anyone in the channel :lol:
BANANAMAN SEZ: SHUT UP LADIES. THERE IS ENOF BANANA TO GO AROUND. TOOT!
TaiDaishar,Apr 5 2003, 08:01 AM Wrote:My account name is TaiDaishar

P.S I'm about to start playing Hardcore again so if anyone would like to play with me I'll be glad.
My accounts are:

*k3east on east
*juve and *k3hc on west
*k3europe? on europe? I never play there anymore anyways :/

PM me to find my msn out so we can quest/lvl together some time :D
Naming system was/is:

llnx1
llnmx2
llhx3

;)