SOJ
I've played with 7 caracters (one of each class and a hardcore barb), I've finished the game with three of them.
I've found Dwarf Star, The mahom-oak curio (¿Se escribe así?), the Buryza Do Kyanon, and other stuff, but I've never get a SOJ (Stone of jordan). I have colected 12 perfect skulls, just to transmute three of them them with the soj.
Maybe I've bad luck.
I hope you could tell me how.

PS. Do you know who is Warlord of Blood?
It will be good if he appears in the patch 1.10
Forzas do ar, terra, mar e lume, a vos fago esta chamada: si e verdade que tendes mais poder que a humana xente, eiqui e agora, facede cos espritos dos amigos que estan fora, participen con nos desta queimada.
I'm sure if you looked this is a common question and you would find it answered 2 3 4+ times (check the armory and workshop). SOJ is a pretty rare ring to find. It is common on bnet because it used to be easy to gamble them and they have been heavily duped (copied). Since the expansion when they became difficult to find I have only found 2, so don't be discouraged if you don't find one for awhile.

That said when you find one don't waste it in a cube with that dumb recipe. You can easily buy a magic item better than the best rare (just shop larzuk) and crafting is more reliable and cheaper ingrediant wise.

The Warlord of Blood is a quest demon from the original diablo. His room often dropped some nice treasure before you went on to fight diablo. So I agree it would be good if he appeared in 1.10 but I really doubt he will. :D
Very good, if the soj doesn't need to be "wasted" in that way, (I was thinking in use it for put a socket in a rare war fist) then what is the use for the soj, I know that it have +1 to all skills, but there are better rings that doesn't have skills, if the soj is valuable for the skills, then the Bull Katos Weeding band (I don't know how to write the correct name) will be the best.
Forzas do ar, terra, mar e lume, a vos fago esta chamada: si e verdade que tendes mais poder que a humana xente, eiqui e agora, facede cos espritos dos amigos que estan fora, participen con nos desta queimada.
It's main other feature is that it increases maximum mana by 20%. All in all, not a bad item for a soceress or necromancer.
--Lang

Diabolic Psyche - the site with Diablo on the Brain!
It's 25%
The Warlord of blood is Bartuc (At least according to the novel "Tome of Blood")
"Once you have tasted flight,
you will forever walk the earth with
your eyes turned skyward, for there
you have been, and there you will
always long to return."

-Leonardo da Vinci
Speaking of missing monsters, I was going to ask about Reziarfg, but I did a search first and saved putting my foot in my mouth for once:

http://www.lurkerlounge.com/cgi-bin/forum/...&forum=Workshop
It's funny how everyone is SOJ crazed. From my perspective as a person who plays a Paladin, the Bul-Kathos' Wedding Band is a superior item to the SOJ for the life boost, life steal and stamina boost. If I was more into the Sorc or Necro, perhaps the SOJ would be more coveted by me.

My 2 Pennies...
- Ace 777
Check Out: NJ DeMolay

[Image: knight_left.gif]
Nah, actually, most people arent really that SOJ 'crazed' anymore...

It was really quite sudden...One day, when i was a noob i got a .08 wf for a vex rune, and i was feeling on top of the world...

And then suddenly i see games like w ring 1 soj (used to be 8 the day before) and i almos fainted.

Guess it was one of those 'duping' days where it was so easy to dupe. :huh:
To learn how to keep an idiot busy, look down.
To learn how to keep an idiot busy...look up.

Blabbering nonesence,

--::x||[XOblivionX]||x::--

There's a no tolerance rule to cheating here. If I see it again, there's no third strike.
- El
Quote:actualy there are a lot of programs for making dupes, an example: Jamell; another example: Shadowmaster, you want another?, just visit "frozenkeep", it's a link from the sevenlances.com (I don't remember the name).

First of all, discussing how to make dupes, abuse bugs, or in any way cheat is a sure fire way to get yourself flamed the hell out of here and/or banned.
Second of all, The Phrozen Keep does not endorse cheating, hacking or anything of that nature in any way, particularly in regards to the Realms. They are a modding community, and a very valuable commodity to D2 and the D2 community as a whole.
Third of all, those are not duping programs. They are trainers. They are designed to allow you to alter your characters stats, items, skills, etc. They are great for testing things in D2, particularly in mods, but also for just cheating your way blindly through the game. In addition, they ONLY work in Single Player / TCP/IP / Open Battle.Net. They do NOT work on the Realms.
And finally, there are much easier ways to dupe than using a third-party program. The ability has been around since the "save state" was first introduced into gaming. But, again, this SOLELY affects SP, TCP/IP, and Open Battle.Net. It does not work on the Realms.

Before spouting off on ways to dupe, and talking about a site that supposedly teaches you how, you might want to research the issue a bit. It'll save you alot of face.
Roland *The Gunslinger*
Ok, Ok, I'm sorry, don't be angry with me, I just... hmm, well,.

Thanks to everyone again.
Sean buenos y lávense las manos antes de comer
First impressions matter alot around here, which is why it's generally recommended to lurk for awhile to learn the accepted rules and norms. However, it is not the be-all, end-all. Step on a few toes your first day, and you'll probably just get a little nudge towards the door. Or a minor lashing. ;) Do it repeatedly, and you'll be sure to be thrown out.

However, I don't think that will be the case with you. People here, while intolerant of alot of things, tend to be forgiving, when it's warranted. So long as you don't go around looking to stir up trouble (which I don't think is your intention), you'll be fine. Chalk it up to experience and move on. :) Every newcomer makes a mistake here and there. Even regs make the occasional slipup. The difference is how well each is tolerated. ;) No one's gonna throw the book at you for a little slip of the tongue. Just learn from your mistakes. :)

No blood, no foul. Again, sorry if I was too harsh. Take care.
Roland *The Gunslinger*
Well, I think that's all, and...
Gess what?
I get a SOJ (By first time), I remember, it was just two weeks ago, when killing lots of slayers (that's the name, they are the guys that apear in act V) I put my finger on the "ALT" key and in the ground says "RING" colored in golden.
By the way, it's not a great item, (Of curse it's not a lame item too) but I have it.
Thanks, it will never happen again, and sometimes you just need to be that harsh to make people understand. :rolleyes:
Actually...Soj are pretty much the best caster (and legit) ring in the game so...(and also, sojs are pretty hard to find as far as i know. All the uniq rings i find are nagels, manalds AND IF I REALLY LUCKY...ravenfrosts <_< )

Just pointing out the obvious.
To learn how to keep an idiot busy, look down.
To learn how to keep an idiot busy...look up.

Blabbering nonesence,

--::x||[XOblivionX]||x::--