I may just be tired...
But what sorta success wout think a ww barb using goblin toe, rattle cage, guilame's face, some 10% blood craft gloves and pair of bul kantho's sacred charge would have?
-Saga_Keeper
p.s. any clearing up of HOW crushing blow is calculated, I can't seem to remember or find it (i.e. stacked or seperate check for each source) nor find it, would be appriciated.
*rubs hands* My SECOND favorite topic! :D

Crushing Blow stacks its percentages for checking if it fires off on a hit. Most of my melee characters have some on them, somewhere: Paladin uses Gore Rider and Guillaume's, Barb uses Goblin Toe, 10% Blood gloves and Guillaume's, Wuffy uses Gore Rider, 10% Blood gloves and IKMaul, Werebear uses Ribcracker and 10% Blood gloves... (you get the idea).

When you're used to playing in a multiplayer setting (or by yourself on players8 on Open), Crushing Blow is the cat's meow.

*tips helm*
Garnered Wisdom --

If it has more than four legs, kill it immediately.
Never hesitate to put another bullet into the skull of the movie's main villain; it'll save time on the denouement.
Eight hours per day of children's TV programming can reduce a grown man to tears -- PM me for details.
CB stacks.