Need Help
I need help on how to transfer items from one Diablo character to another.Perhaps there is a way to do it in Diablo or you could give me a link to a program...
Hi,

If you are talking single player, then the only way I know of is to use the Hellfire expansion the Cornerstone of the World (?). Since I don't have Hellfire and haven't really played it, someone else will have to give you details.

If you are playing multi-player, simply get someone you trust to hold a game open for you. The "giving" character goes into that game and drops the items and leaves. The "getting" character then enters the game and picks the items up. No big deal.

Other means beyond that get into a gray area that borders cheating. I'd not suggest that you push that too much on this site.

--Pete

How big was the aquarium in Noah's ark?

To eloborate, Pete is right on the cornerstone of the world in hellfire, but it sounds like your reffering to Diablo and not the expansion, in which case it greatly depends on if your playing single player or multi-player. As pete said, in multi-player, just have a friend hold the items for you as you get your other character. In single player, I do not believe there is a way to do this unless you use a trainer, but on a strict note, some might consider that cheating.
"The true value of a human being is determined primarily by the measure and the sense in which he has attained liberation from the self." -Albert Einsetin
The Cornerstone of the World allows for Single player transfer of items for Hellfire characters, but again would not help you with Diablo characters.

In Multi, you can of course ask a friend to hold it for you while you get the appropriate character to transfer it to.

The only other non-trainer option you have would be to enter a public game, drop it there, go get your other character, and then to this same public game to pick it up.

This, however, is risky on a number of levels. First of all, the person(s) in the original game may choose to pick it up. You can reduce the chance of this occuring by dropping your item behind a building so that it won't show up unless you run your cursor over it. Out of sight, out of mind . . .

But if four people enter the game, then you'll not be able to enter it again yourself until one of them leaves. In that case, it's best to use the chat option to see how many characters are already in the game -- more than two, don't drop your item in that game.

And of course the game creator can always leave while you are gone, meaning the game -- and your item -- no longer exist. Option? Watch the games you are allowed to join -- if one game stays up for a particularly long time, the person in it is probably on a Laz run or shrine hunt, or maybe even taking a break to eat. It's a risk, but the chance is probably good.

It's really just best to try to find someone you can trust and ask them to hold a game and your item(s). Your next question, then, is "How do I find someone I can trust?"

Ah, THERE'S the rub!

Lurk this forum and several other sites and you'll see that there are channels that have plenty of legit players in them that would be willing to help you out. Another warning, however! Some of these players SERIOUSLY DISLIKE cheating to the extent that, should you ask them to help you and hold on to your Godly Plate of the Whale or your Dreamflange Hat while you bring in the other character, they might choose to "help" you by selling said items and give you the money, advising you to improve your melee/ranged attack/spell casting skills. This is a greater help in the long run, but not quite the help you were seeking, no?

Make your choices and take your chances.

Attika
If you are legit..I would be glad to help you.but looking for another program
makes me wonder.? anyway look me up ill check you out. if your not legit I will sell your hehe.
Pllzzzzz...
Legit???
I'm playin on multi,singleplayer.No Battle-net-it's legit?( <_< a complete noob)
I've rummaged through the entire Net-found nothin'
:o :o :o Help...
Hope for the best, prepare for the worst