People to play with on USEast
Well my old account got deleted because of the 90 day limit and i need some cool , friendly , legit ppl to play with. Right now i only have one char (lvl 11 pally on USEast). If anyoen wanst to play my account is *TwIsTeDsHaPe
Hope to see you on!

Edit: i forgot to say im on sc. my comp lags too much to play hc fopr me sry.
TwIsTeD

Last time I saw anything like that, . . .
. . . I flushed twice to make sure it couldn't get back.
Pete
*twistedshape -

Is this on HC or SC? if it is HC add me to your friends list (*Swiftslayer2) and I will be glad to play with you/help you out a bit if you would like. I should be on tonight, around 6:00-10:00 Eastern time. Hope to see you there, ill hang out in channel "lurkerlounge"
If this is on HC add me as well and I'll be happy to play with you.

Account name: *TaiDaishar
"Turn the key deftly in the oiled wards, and seal the hushed casket of my soul" - John Keats, "To Sleep"
The post i posted before was about a SC pally but now i finished norm with him so i started a HC assasin. She's jsut lvl 7 now but im about to go lvl her and at least get passed act 1. Now that im on HC i added you both to my list and hope to see you on :)
TwIsTeD

Last time I saw anything like that, . . .
. . . I flushed twice to make sure it couldn't get back.
Pete
*wapptor
*wapptorx2
*darkwolf_wd
*reclusewx
*recluse2
*masterwapptor

(i'ma busy guy ;) ) I'd help you if you can get ahold of me, weekends in the evening.

-Wapptor
"The optimist proclaims that we live in the best of all possible worlds; and the pessimist fears this is true."
-- James Branch Cabell
Jebus wapptor have enuff accounts?
I mostly play high lvl pvp games, but I'm thinking of starting a twinked samurai or blender on the account
*ButterCup_PPG

If anyone wants to do some legit pvp drop me a line at *HaloZero
heh <_<
"The optimist proclaims that we live in the best of all possible worlds; and the pessimist fears this is true."
-- James Branch Cabell
Cool man... My parents took my D2 privleges (sp?) hmm... typed that several ways and cant seem to get it right... any how... they took it away because i have 4 younger siblings that like to fight over whose turn it is to play... However, it is still on the comp (shhhh) and i plan on being on tonight at somepoint... just whisper *swiftslayer2 when im on. I need to start several new characters, or if you are farther along, im sure we can figure something out. See you then.

edit: someone please explain the term "twinked" (sorry, it is probably something blatantly obvious and im just stupid)
SwiftSlayer2,Apr 17 2003, 11:28 PM Wrote:...D2 privleges (sp?) hmm... typed that several ways and cant seem to get it right...
"privileges" nt
"Life is sacred and you are not its steward. You have stewardship over it but you don't own it. You're making a choice to go through this, it's not just happening to you. You're inviting it, and in some ways delighting in it. It's not accidental or coincidental. You're choosing it. You have to realize you've made choices."
-Michael Ventura, "Letters@3AM"
SwiftSlayer2,Apr 17 2003, 11:28 PM Wrote:edit: someone please explain the term "twinked" (sorry, it is probably something blatantly obvious and im just stupid)
No problem. The term "twinked" refers to anyone who uses items that their other characters found. Say your Sorceress found a Windforce (hah!) and gave it to your Zon. Your Zon would now be "twinked" with that Windforce. Got it?
Twink and twinking are terms that, I believe, are derived from twinkle (to sparkle, you know, like "twinkle, twinkle, little star") and tweak (fiddle with, alter, change). If one decks out a character with loads of very good items, that character might be said to twinkle with all the stuff. If one transfers items to a character in an attempt to carefully reach break points or to synergistically or complimentarily build the character's power, that is tweaking - adjusting - the character to achieve some aim.

I could also be completely wrong...

John H
D2Player69@aol.com
Thanks guys, i was reading another post and found the page that explains all of this stuff to us noob lurkers. :P

-Swiftslayer2
Im SC Pvp/player...Hit me up whenever....

*NERDmanWhippy
*NERDmanWhippy on Us East