Fast cast
Is there a cap on fast cast? Is there diminishing returns?
Lahve and peace!
Lahve and peace!
Lahve and peace!
Yes. Yes.

Now then, did you have a particular character class in mind? They differ, you see.

VASHEZESTAMPEDO! *sorry, couldn't resist* ;)

*tips helm*
Garnered Wisdom --

If it has more than four legs, kill it immediately.
Never hesitate to put another bullet into the skull of the movie's main villain; it'll save time on the denouement.
Eight hours per day of children's TV programming can reduce a grown man to tears -- PM me for details.
HOOMAHNOIDTYPHOON

He he....

Ah...I had no idea that each class was affected differently by fast cast.

Now that I know that they're all different, I'd like to know the stats for each class =)

But my original intent was to find out about fast cast for my Hammerdin.

Edit: Sorry, forgot to put "hoomahnoidtyphoon" in all caps! :lol:
Lahve and peace!
Lahve and peace!
Lahve and peace!
Quote:Paladin casting gets FCR breakpoints at 9%, 18%, 30%, 48%, 75%, and 125%.

There's several threads in both the new and old LL forums that explore fast cast for the various character classes. Also, Amazon Basin tends to keep that sort of thing near the top of their respective forums as well.

*tips helm*
Garnered Wisdom --

If it has more than four legs, kill it immediately.
Never hesitate to put another bullet into the skull of the movie's main villain; it'll save time on the denouement.
Eight hours per day of children's TV programming can reduce a grown man to tears -- PM me for details.
Hail Vash,

Fast Cast works identically on all charcters, in *how* it works, but the breakpoints vary from class to class: obviously a Sorceress can get faster - for less - than a Paladin can.
May the wind pick up your heels and your sword strike true.