Thank goodness...
....that I don't play classic.

Classic was bad enough with all the duped rares, but now my (real life) friend, who plays classic only, has a vampgaze and Wizard spike. He said he also saw Shaftstop and something else.

The hacked item users in LoD are still vulnerable to legits, but imagine a 75% DR ITH in classic.

This is just a bad situation getting ever worse I guess. I just wish there was a way to tae some ind of a stand against Buzzard to get them to tae action, but I guess they really don't stand to lose much.

Now, some people think that because online play is free for D2, that Blizzard is free to sit on it's hands concerning dealing with hacks. However, despite it's being "free", I payed for that online service when I payed my 29.99 (+ another 29.99) for the game. They advertise that they have zero tolerancde for hacks of any kind, yet practically no action is taken.)

I know what I just said has been said a billion times before, but it's my turn.

Now something I am curious about... Why is Blizzard working so dang hard on this revolutionary new patch when the game they have now is so messed up. As far as I'm concerned, each of the classes is as well balanced as it is going to get. New elite uniques?? Cool yes, but unless they ic the crap out of bugged/hacked stuff (in terms of illing power) they aren't going to change a thing... I say screw the new ladder and items and balance changes and just clean up the realms.

Jeeze I crave my days of ignorance when I thought "ITH" was some cool Cube recipe and Occy/wiz/con rings must be new in LoD..... :unsure:
"Once you have tasted flight,
you will forever walk the earth with
your eyes turned skyward, for there
you have been, and there you will
always long to return."

-Leonardo da Vinci
no text
Why can't we all just get along

--Pete
I have heard of this fiasco, however I have also heard that the game will drop you for having invalid inventory after a short while because the game simply doesn't recognize it. Thus, hopefully, this threat is worthless as it is.

and expansion is still worse... with white crap and hexing charms and stuff we don't know about.

Also, we will all play ladder and leave the regular realm to waste.

And with all these mass bannings, you would think it's not the best time to cheat? o_0
With great power comes the great need to blame other people.
Guild Wars 2: (ArchonWing.9480) 
Battle.net (ArchonWing.1480)
Actually, if it were my way, the cheaters would go rampant, destroy the economy completely (even worse than now) and then get all their accounts/cd-keys banned indefinitely with the patch and we could start all over again!!!

-Wapptor
"The optimist proclaims that we live in the best of all possible worlds; and the pessimist fears this is true."
-- James Branch Cabell
Wapptor,Apr 16 2003, 02:45 PM Wrote:Actually, if it were my way, the cheaters would go rampant, destroy the economy completely (even worse than now) and then get all their accounts/cd-keys banned indefinitely with the patch and we could start all over again!!!

-Wapptor
How do you destroy something that's already destroyed. T_T
But who cares about the economy? Well, I don't mwhahaha!
With great power comes the great need to blame other people.
Guild Wars 2: (ArchonWing.9480) 
Battle.net (ArchonWing.1480)
What economy? ;)
Quote:I just wish there was a way to tae  some ind  of a stand against Buzzard to get them to tae  action,

Quote:Cool yes, but unless they ic  the crap out of bugged/hacked stuff (in terms of illing  power)

Clean out the crap underneath your "K " key, and stop eating chips at the Keyboard.

*tips helm*
Garnered Wisdom --

If it has more than four legs, kill it immediately.
Never hesitate to put another bullet into the skull of the movie's main villain; it'll save time on the denouement.
Eight hours per day of children's TV programming can reduce a grown man to tears -- PM me for details.
Hail Nico,

It is also possible for the individual keys to wear out: I've done that with my laft keyboard after all ;) I remember that `r' and space bar had both stopped working; `c' and `t' were also starting to go. I think some others too.

You may note they are all frequently used if you keep the default DII config *whistles innocently*
May the wind pick up your heels and your sword strike true.
Aye, my Spacebar has permanantly sank into the keyboard and don't want to get come out, fortunately it still works...

P.S Elric, I liked your other avatar better
"Turn the key deftly in the oiled wards, and seal the hushed casket of my soul" - John Keats, "To Sleep"
With me it's the Alt key for some reason.

(I liked his other avatar better also, but I was too polite to say so.)
"I may be old, but I'm not dead."
Hail TaiDaishar and LavCat,

There were three problems with the other avatar:

1) Too feminine
2) Not elven enough
3) It's one of the ones Bolty added for everyone, so not personal enough

I tried to find a good elf pic to use as an Avatar, but did not find one I liked, so grabbed that one out of my EzBoard sig :)
May the wind pick up your heels and your sword strike true.
Well Nico, It wasn't chips, It was chicen soup...; )
Either way I too|< all the |<eys out to clean them and bro|<e the |< button .....

|<RAP!
"Once you have tasted flight,
you will forever walk the earth with
your eyes turned skyward, for there
you have been, and there you will
always long to return."

-Leonardo da Vinci
Quote:Also, we will all play ladder and leave the regular realm to waste.

Wha...? I thought the ladder was only comming in 1.10. There's a place where it isn't completely messed up!? :o How do I get there?
A plague of exploding high-fives.