Correct me if I'm wrong.
Doesn't it seem odd on Diabloii.net's forum how alot of threads got deleted, people got band and a fake face was put on the forum.
Then right after Diabloii.net started selling T-shirts, mugs, and other assorted paraphernalia.
Can't have people disturbing the water and scaring away customers, eh?
Look down two threads to "Lurker Lounge now a hack site".

kthxbye
Riftgarde, that has nothing to do with it. The idea to sell site t-shirts came from Anyee, one of the Moderators of The Dark Library. She brought the subject up on the Pal forum, and there was a huge outpouring of support for the project; everyone thought it would be cool to have some sort of conversation piece involving diabloii.net, be it a shirt, a mug, or other household article (the t-shirt site, cafepress.com, can generate all of these options automatically). With so many members of the Pal forum pushing for the idea and ordering their own merchandise, Gaile and Elly thought it would be a fun (and potentially lucrative) idea to open it up to the general population of diabloii.net. There is no relation between this and the various deletions and bannings, as those have been going on for some time now; I additionally have no idea what you're talking about when you mention this "fake face...put on the forum".
USEAST: Werewolf (94), Werebear (87), Hunter (85), Artimentalist (78), Meleementalist (76, ret.)
USEAST HCL: Huntermentalist (72), Werewolf (27)
Single Player HC: Werewolf (61, deceased), Werewolf (24)
Can you, please, for the love of God stop bashing Diabloii.net?

God what's the point in this entire thing, you think something is wrong, tell the admins of diabloii.net, we can't do much and don't really care much about it.
"Turn the key deftly in the oiled wards, and seal the hushed casket of my soul" - John Keats, "To Sleep"
I stand corrected then. It's why I posted it, to clear it out of the mind.

The "fake face" is my description of thread deletion on forums, making it like some posts never were rather than locking them for display of how not to conduct yourself and let them fade into the archive. Or reading a post only to find out later in the thread an admin edited the original poster's message. It is sort of like lying.
That's a great example of a post-hoc fallacy. :) But yea, many of us don't like the way diabloii.net handles certain things but it doesn't everything they do evil. Only the prime evils are really evil. :)

But I still find the thong thing really....
Cheers.
With great power comes the great need to blame other people.
Guild Wars 2: (ArchonWing.9480) 
Battle.net (ArchonWing.1480)
You were serious! -- I had to check. What does "pwned" mean, if I should ask? I don't think I would wear a diabloii.net thong. Not sure I would wear a lurkerlounge thong either!

...unless it said "Cracked Sash", and I could have it personalized.

edit: misspelled diabloii.net, duh.
"I may be old, but I'm not dead."
"pwned" is a misspelling of owned. Usually used with the target's mother or dog. Unforunately, to look cool it became standard spelling. I occasionaly use that term to mock "133t d00ds" when I need to conserve brain cells. Comprehensible and witty insults should not be wasted on them :)

Of course if you bought a thong that said "pwned" then you really are. :D
With great power comes the great need to blame other people.
Guild Wars 2: (ArchonWing.9480) 
Battle.net (ArchonWing.1480)
Lurker Lounge Cracked Thongs, Made of quality leather exposed to water then sun dried several times. :)
That does not sound very comfortable to wear to the office. Could it at least have a cotton lining?
"I may be old, but I'm not dead."
Quote:I don't like seeing blatant ripping on the dii.net posters, since generalizations like that will just lead to dii.net posters making generalizations that LL posters are a bunch of jerks. It goes both ways. And I don't like seeing blatant public ripping on the dii.net web admins. They are fellow fansite administrators of mine. They have put in more work than many will ever know (a heck of a lot more than me, as they have 50 times the content of the LL) on a venture that makes little dough. They have the right to run the site as they please, and you have the right to either go there or not. But the open personal attacks on their webmasters here just makes this place look bad and embarrasses me. If the LL is supposed to be "so much better" than dii.net, then what's with the petty namecalling? Anyone else catch the irony? -Bolty (from the other dii.net thread on this forum)

Riftgarde, it looks like you got your answer, and I'm going to close this thread now.

And, I'll get right on that order for 1,000 cracked sash thongs. :P

-Griselda
Why can't we all just get along

--Pete