Sadness... (depressed rant)
AFAIK Bliz doesn't ban accounts just because of duped/hacked/bugged items.
There has to have been "activity" on the account. By "activity" I mean the use of 3rd party programs.
How they decide which program and how they decide which account to ban, I'm totaly clueless about. :blink:
Supposedly some players have been banned for only using MH. Though MH is still very much "alive and well" on the realms.
To the best of my knowledge, only the most recent version of Maphack was caught, because it had been reimplemented with d2hackit or something similar, and suddenly was detectable to whatever method Blizzard was using for sniffing out module users (such as shopbot, pindlebot, etc).
USEAST: Werewolf (94), Werebear (87), Hunter (85), Artimentalist (78), Meleementalist (76, ret.)
USEAST HCL: Huntermentalist (72), Werewolf (27)
Single Player HC: Werewolf (61, deceased), Werewolf (24)
It worked for me. I ran into a similar situation. I was told that my password was incorrect. After a brief bout of of outraged cussing, I tried to change my password and it worked.

It could be a temporary situation, connection problem, etc. I wouldn't get too upset until after a response from Blizzard.
cheezz
"I believe in karma. That means I can do bad things to people all day long and I assume they deserve it."-Dogbert

"The truth is always greater that the words we use to describe it."

[Image: fun.jpg]
Quote:I actually had some stranger change the password to my accounts once. I was on as one of my accounts, and I saw my other accounts log on one after another. The person only logged on with my highest lvl character on the accounts, entered a private game(for a very short time), then left b.net.

Well, it's fairly obvious. All of your characters are having an afaire with Anya. :lol:
A plague of exploding high-fives.