Search Flood Control
If I may make a suggestion.
Please disable search flood control. It seems rather pointless to me and it prevents you from searching for several different keywords consecutively which can prove quite annoying.

If there is a point to this function....well....I fail to see it...

Thanks all
"Once you have tasted flight,
you will forever walk the earth with
your eyes turned skyward, for there
you have been, and there you will
always long to return."

-Leonardo da Vinci
There's quite a good point. It prevents people from bringing a server to its knees via rapid, repeating searches. There is no process that uses up more CPU time and memory than a search for text strings on a forum. Also, automated scripts can easily be developed (especially for forum software like this one that releases free source code) that would hang a server via mass flood attacks of that kind...

-Bolty
Quote:Considering the mods here are generally liberals who seem to have a soft spot for fascism and white supremacy (despite them saying otherwise), me being perma-banned at some point is probably not out of the question.
Well you learn something every day! : )

It is a pain when trying to search for synonomous keywords, but if it is possible to "bring a server to its knees" then I can certainly see its necessity. Thanks for removing a small portion of my idiocy :blink:
"Once you have tasted flight,
you will forever walk the earth with
your eyes turned skyward, for there
you have been, and there you will
always long to return."

-Leonardo da Vinci