town portal scroll=0?
Hmmm... This is wierd... I set my TP to F8 then continued on and played my WWDruid... but whenever I try to TP he says "I can't". My TP reads 0 but when I open my inventory it's like 14 or so. Everytime I had to TP I had to right click the book through my inventory.... duh!?

It's a new character so at low levels it's okay... but I wouldn't want to keep doing this at more dificult levels... on my other chars this doesn't happen.

Any idea how to fix this? It's kinda annoying...

Thanks for any input :)
Uhmmm.... yep, I'm a n00b
I would assume that you've more than one Town Portal source in your inventory. When one runs out, your hotkey will not hunt for a replacement. However, it should default to "normal attack" when the source is tapped out, so I'm not sure why you're sitting at zero.

I'd recommend selling all your TP sources, and then buying a new TP tome, fill it and re-link your hotkey to that full tome. Hopefully that will reset whatever silliness it's suffering from.

*tips helm*
Garnered Wisdom --

If it has more than four legs, kill it immediately.
Never hesitate to put another bullet into the skull of the movie's main villain; it'll save time on the denouement.
Eight hours per day of children's TV programming can reduce a grown man to tears -- PM me for details.
I have had something like this happen to me with young characters. At first, I cannot afford much, so I scoop the scrolls I see on the ground into my inventory and use them. AND I set my hot key to them as well.

Later, when sufficient cash rolls in, I buy a book of town portal scrolls, and tuck them all into it. At that point I have to change my hot key from 'scrolls' to the 'book'.

If that doesn't solve your problem, then you will have to do as Nico suggested.
And you may call it righteousness
When civility survives,
But I've had dinner with the Devil and
I know nice from right.

From Dinner with the Devil, by Big Rude Jake

In further addition to that which has already been mentioned, TP scrolls can go into belt slots and activated like potions. I don't do this often but have been known to load a TP into a top slot for those odd occasions where the go-juice runs dry. ;)
Heed the Song of Battle and Unsheath the Blades of War
Sorry bout the long time between replies.... different time zone, plus work and family time have been interfering with my LoD time :D hehehe...

Tried what Nico advised.... no luck... sheesh :(

Thinkin about just deletin this char and starting a new one... good thing he' just level 6... or I could've cried... lol

Bummer... I'll try reset the hotkeys later... hopin that'll work.
Uhmmm.... yep, I'm a n00b
Well, it sure sounds like you hotkeyed tp scrolls and now you haven't got those and only the actual book with scrolls in it. To still have tp hotkeyed, you need to set it to the tp book. If you have both scrolls outside the book and inside it, you can press 'S' (I think?) to get the spell icons to display. There you'll see that the game makes a difference between scrolls and the book since there are two tp icons.

Same goes for identify scrolls btw
<span style="color:orange">Account: jugalator // <span style="color:orange">Realm: Europe // <span style="color:orange">Mode: Softcore (kinda inactive nowadays though)
Loyal Diablo fan since 1997 :-)