Changes to Classic D2 for v1.10
Well I've heard lots of changes in store for LoD and 100 or so new uniques according to GFrazier. I wonder if there will be any item changes to Classic. Anyone hear anything?
"My Karma ran over your Dogma"

HeL
it would be nice but i'd think the only thing that will change are ladder chars and any stats on sets/uniqs. i dont think they will add anynew items but it would be nice
-Tempus-
Only play PoE now.
I bet a lot of the skill changes will carry over, and likely the non-stat-oriented monster changes as well.
I think Classic plus a few exceptional (not elite) uniques would be cool, if they were incredibly rare.

Haven't heard a thing though, I just think it would be cool and not much unbalancing.
"Once you have tasted flight,
you will forever walk the earth with
your eyes turned skyward, for there
you have been, and there you will
always long to return."

-Leonardo da Vinci
Really? I thought Bliz's aim was to keep Classic.. well classic... they even left WW speed the same after D2X release & patches . How is guided arrow in classic now (I actually dont know since havent played classic for a while) does it pierce the same as D2X?
Hah, if that was their aim, they failed completely. But as they attested, it wasn't. Classic 1.08+ is quite different now, and I don't expect them to change their approach in 1.10.
i'm wondering the same. i hope they fix cows. :)