Can you hold on to your quest rewards?
For quests rewards such as the imbue item reward from Charsi and the socket item quest reward from Act V. Can I choose to hold on to them and use them later? For example, I get a socket item reward in Normal... Since I don't have anything good for socketing yet can I go back to Normal later and get the reward even if I'm already at Hell Act V?
Uhmmm.... yep, I'm a n00b
Yes, as long as the char exists, you can wait however long you want. :) You might even be alive (in real life) long enough to wait until 1.10 to do it. :P
lol :lol: ... thanks for confirming that... one hopes the patch does come in his lifetime...
Uhmmm.... yep, I'm a n00b
Yes, I remember wen I hold a reward in NM (Charsi and the Socket item) and then my hardcore caracter die in Hell (Ligthing enchanted with multiple shots and fire enchanted plus convivtion: does really hurt).
It was a shame, it will be better to socket the war hat that I was wearing and put a Um rune on it.
Anyway a hardcore die, another comes to the revange.
Forzas do ar, terra, mar e lume, a vos fago esta chamada: si e verdade que tendes mais poder que a humana xente, eiqui e agora, facede cos espritos dos amigos que estan fora, participen con nos desta queimada.