Gah!
I'm staring at this agape right now. You make it sound like it's some sort of special privilege!

That was my lame attempt at trying to be like Nalia--she says something to that effect in a dialogue with somebody (Cernd?) talking about how rich people have an obligation to help the poor to make everyone happy through better opportunities and the other person pretty much tells her where to stuff it. The humor didn't come off so well. If I insulted anyone, my apologies.

(I was trying to log in to respond to this post and the board couldn't find me. Thought I mistyped the password, then thought Lemming or Bolty banned me. Brain kicked in and said "you don't go by Pirengle on the LL anymore." Oops. :P)

So let me shed the de'Arnise disguise. I just wish I could play on Battle.net without putting in loser filters. By all the responses I've gotten, having Battle.net put in loser filters for me would be detrimental to gamers who aren't level 4, standing on the Arreat Plateau, and begging for a Stormshield.

I wish things were different. Things will not be different. So I'm just going to shut up, stop posting, and finish my papers. :unsure:
UPDATE: Spamblaster.
I wish things were different. Things will not be different. So I'm just going to shut up, stop posting, and finish my papers.

We'll always make room if you want to come light the beggars along the roadside with us. :)

[o: *LEMMING* :o]