Cains Portal
This morning I was doing the 3rd quest in Act 1 and when I freed Cain he opened up his portal. This is normal, right? But then I accidentally clicked on the portal. And the next thing I know I'm in town. Then I clicked on the portal agian and it took me back to Tristram. From then on it worked like a portal from a portal shrine until I saved and exited. This is the first time this has happened to me the whole time I've been playing LOD. Has anyone else had this happen?
Yes.

And there used to be another way to get the effect going too, simply by creating and stepping through your own portal at the right moment.

I've never managed to get the same trick working with Anya though.
Heed the Song of Battle and Unsheath the Blades of War
Yes I had it too but it's very unusual

Very satisfying way of saving 90 gold :lol:
I never had this happen to me but I always thought Cain rather rude just closing his portal in my face like that!
Of course I graciously accepted his apology in town when he offered to identify all this junk I found...

On a more serious note I'd have preferred Cain to open a red portal from Tristram and keep it there permanently after his rescue just in case I wanted to make trip to tristram again ... maybe dig out some wooden leg :lol: