1.10 Changes
Hail Lurkers,

I've just been linked to this page: http://diablo2.cdprojekt.com/default.asp?ID=1.10

The changes seem legit to me - though any confirmation would be nice ;) Anywho, I thought people here may be interested to at least read this...
May the wind pick up your heels and your sword strike true.
As an advice, you should read Dii.net every once in a while...

This is the patch changes page from more than a year ago and has been on that site for more than a year ago.
"Turn the key deftly in the oiled wards, and seal the hushed casket of my soul" - John Keats, "To Sleep"
It is an old wish list of changes for v1.10. It was actually made before v1.09c or v1.09d came out.
Quote:As an advice, you should read Dii.net every once in a while...

Pass, thanks. I like to hang out in a less Draconian situation.

Nice list, though. Just about had an aneurysm when they talked about limiting the Revives to 5, though. Gads. :blink:

*edit: had an aneurysm spelling "aneurysm". *twitch**
Garnered Wisdom --

If it has more than four legs, kill it immediately.
Never hesitate to put another bullet into the skull of the movie's main villain; it'll save time on the denouement.
Eight hours per day of children's TV programming can reduce a grown man to tears -- PM me for details.
Hail Lurkers,

Thanks for that: bit of a shame it's not the real README :(

Oh, and I'll pass on dii.net, thanks. I think I'd rather aply my forehead to the wall with great force, repeatedly.
May the wind pick up your heels and your sword strike true.
Hail Elric of Grans, Keeper of the Realm, Guardian of the Plains of Despair.

No need to be ashamed, that wishlist was constructed really well.

Not until I read the line about the 3 runewords did I realize it was a wishlist instead of a readme.

Regards, Hunky
I am famous for my Memory - I have no Memory
Quote:- Pressing ALT + PrintScrn while hovering the mouse over an item takes a screenshot of that item's hover text box.

Actually, I thought that would be kinda cool.
When in mortal danger,
When beset by doubt,
Run in little circles,
Wave your arms and shout.

BattleTag: Schrau#2386
Actually, diabloii.net went crazy about the patch readme too before they started getting mails from polish readers saying it was only a wishlist. :)
<span style="color:orange">Account: jugalator // <span style="color:orange">Realm: Europe // <span style="color:orange">Mode: Softcore (kinda inactive nowadays though)
Loyal Diablo fan since 1997 :-)
Damn, thought it was too good to be true. I kind of realized it was a fake after reading:
Quote: - Each account now have one large shared item inventory per realm that can be accessed by any character of that account by pressing a second tab from the stash within the game.
Hopefully blizzard will implement a few of those changes, a lot of them were pretty good.
USEast *ghost-70