Lookin For a partner
Hello all,

I was wondering if anybody here wanted to join me in magic finding since it's getting boring doing it by myself, I have a barbarian with about 500 mf, and I reallllllly want someone to play with me :D ! I hope someone joins me! I'm on USEast.

-- B) HAMMA
When in doubt, there is only one thing to do......

HAMMA TIME!

Check me out on USEast at wza.occhi
Magick finding should done by your self due to people can steal it when you mf with others and you cant hold them to words unless you know they need it,like my wifey assassin i found a shaftstop, waterwalks,and razortail, bartucs claws all four of them differernt % some as 199 my wife got them right now i am looking for ss for her assassin and vampgaze since i have the nats set and loking for another nat's claw, but like i said you should only mf by your self or with some you u know them personally..

My wife on the other hand i trust
[Image: chandelier.gif]
[Image: greyson.jpg]
[Image: demtorch.gif]
Hello dear husband...

No talkie of what i have please i really wish to keep my stuff to myself,
BUT as he said he does the mfing and i do use my laptop to go with him and act as his mule and level with him and when we find things we dont sell or trade things we tend to keep it on another chara that can use it as we come up way of making a chara, right now he is looking for a eaglehorn...

so what did i miss? anything new greyson?

you beter damn well trust me!

how is angel??
Um.....OK :blink:

-- B) HAMMA
When in doubt, there is only one thing to do......

HAMMA TIME!

Check me out on USEast at wza.occhi
Well, solo mf runs are probaly more efficient, but he's bored. :P
With great power comes the great need to blame other people.
Guild Wars 2: (ArchonWing.9480) 
Battle.net (ArchonWing.1480)
Well, you could always due meph while someone else does pindle... :) It would give better drops.