Rogue Tips
Maybe investing is not the word you are looking for as far as manashield is concerned.
It looks like you are trying to convince people to go buying manashield books all the time. That is not necessary.
A level 1 manashield does exactly the same as a level 15 manashield. The mana cost does not go down with higher level and the damage reduction does not get any better either.
So buying more than your first manashield book is a waste of money - unless :rolleyes: you want all your spells to be level 15 from an aesthetic point of view- .

I can see why manashield is not as necessary for you Yogi, but if you have a lower life, it's more usefull.
I use it all the time when I am in hell caves or hell / hell. It's kind of a safety net. If my mana shield drops because I missed a drink, I'm not instantly dead, I can still take a few more hits before I die. If I missed healing at the same point, the world would go red.

I guess it's a matter of choice on how you play.
OMG u let those filthy dogs take away all that wonderful equipment!?! There is ALWAYS a way to get ur stuff back, it just takes a lil time/patience maybe;)
>Hmmm i guess losing my equipment taught me a hard lesson but anyway I'm now clvl36 and got the same (maybe better items now)

>By the way any idea were i should be going to get these items ?

>Eaglehorn / Royal Circlet
diablo1ks,May 26 2003, 04:43 PM Wrote:>By the way any idea were i should be going to get these items ?

>Eaglehorn / Royal Circlet
Best way to get them is by doing Laz runs.
Except in pure mathematics, nothing is known for certain (although much is certainly false).

Carl Sagan, "The Demon Haunted World"