necromancer in 1.10
Hi is here some1 who knows a bit more about skill changes of nec after patch. Only thing i read in other posts was about bonespear and psnexplosion - so thats not much - maybe some1 could give me nice linkz or some informations :blink:
- shad
thereisnocowlevel!
Hail Shad,

Firstly, before you post here again, I would ask you read my etiquette: you'll know why I said that quickly enough.

Secondly, as 1.10 has not been released, only Blizzard really knows the changes. If anyone at Blizzard were to want to leak the txt files to me, I'd not complain... ... ... OK, doesn't seem to be working: I guess I'll have to wait until it's released, and so shall you.
May the wind pick up your heels and your sword strike true.
Battle.net forums. Yep, the info there is as good as it is here, in re the patch, since the patch is not out and not player tested yet. :)

The folks here tend to check things out and then post or discuss the results. As there is nothing to check out, at present, absent a few pointers from Isolde in other threads, then thre really is not too much to tell you. :)
Cry 'Havoc' and let slip the Men 'O War!
In War, the outcome is never final. --Carl von Clausewitz--
Igitur qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum
John 11:35 - consider why.
In Memory of Pete
All that can really be done is speculation involving information provided....even though it is just partial. (personally I do find value in this, for nothing more than forcing the gears to spin in thought...which is never a bad thing be it contemplating a game or contemplating the true form of a graph involving time *which I am also currently "wasting my time on" irl - I use d2 stuff as a sorta break heh*)
Chaos < Logic > Order
One who knows the enemy and knows himself will not be in danger in a hundred battles.
One who does not know the enemy but knows himself will sometimes win, sometimes lose.
One who does not know the enemy and does not know himself will be in danger in every battle.
- Sun Tzu "The Art of War"
Hi again!

It`s not the fact that I "want to know more facts" ... I just like speculations and calculations like Logic did it with these Lighning dmgs in another threat - I just thought somebody knew other nice links to similar posts regarding necromancer in 1.10 - just speculation !
But thanks for ur comments on my post - Ill try to remember them later - and i know battle forums ;)
I`m just interested in some other speculations like Logic did them

I apologize for my -maybe bad- english. but i hope you can read/understand what i want to say :unsure:
thereisnocowlevel!
I have one done for 1.09 bone spear pretty far in on dii.net's boards....I suppose I could work up a chart for 1.10 bone spear from the graphic.....there's still some questions that need to be pulled from that image though (someone prompted me to do some more tests on the image, and it does in fact reveal different numbers than I pulled from the screenshot....Bone Prison = undetermined, NOT 0. Bone Spirit: undetermined, x2 or x9 or x8 - definite 2 digit number)
Chaos < Logic > Order
One who knows the enemy and knows himself will not be in danger in a hundred battles.
One who does not know the enemy but knows himself will sometimes win, sometimes lose.
One who does not know the enemy and does not know himself will be in danger in every battle.
- Sun Tzu "The Art of War"
would be great!!! :lol:
-Shad
thereisnocowlevel!