Anybody play open?
Because of a problem with my internet connection (I suspect it's a conflict between Windows XP and my college's network) I am unable to play on closed B.net. I am also unable to play open/tcp games with anyone outside of the school network either.

I'll be back home over the summer however, and I'll be free of my connection problems. But I won't be playing closed over the summer since I already have characters on Open and I won't be able to continue to play closed once I go back to school anyway.

So anyone interested in playing Open b.net or tcp/ip games with me over the summer?
Lahve and peace!
Lahve and peace!
Lahve and peace!
I'm on most evenings. If you see my barb "MrCrazySwords" be sure to check in.
Ooooh, Shaftstop... is that good? o_0
Only v1.03 classic D2, no LoD.

Why?

Because I refuse to play a game where the rules are always changing. ^_^ I think it's insulting and frustrating, and so I refuse to go along with that. Sure, 1.03 has its bugs (Barb leap and WW death / freeze bugs, BG/IM bug, etc., etc.), and it lacks some of the later features and cube recipes. But I've found a version of the rules I'm comfortable with, and I'm sticking to them. I prefer single player to multiplayer anyway.

If anyone plays 1.03 Open by TCP/IP connection, feel free to AIM me at LordKasreyn and I'd love to join a game.

-Kasreyn
--

"As for the future, your task is not to forsee it, but to enable it."

-Antoine de Saint-Exupéry

--

I have a LiveJournal now. - feel free to post or say hi.

AIM: LordKasreyn
YIM: apiphobicoddball
*opens trench coat and shows alleged neato features galore*

Come to LoD when patch 1.10 comes out.

"Its' a whole new game" :)

Well, it could be.
Cry 'Havoc' and let slip the Men 'O War!
In War, the outcome is never final. --Carl von Clausewitz--
Igitur qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum
John 11:35 - consider why.
In Memory of Pete