Rate my sorc!
I'm gonna go meteor, chain lightning, and blizzard, with maxxed firet mastery, TONS of +skill EQ, and cold mastery to the point of (mostly) worthless returns. What do you think of her?
B-

*cough cough*

If you think about this for a second, you'll realize this post has nowhere to go. What are you planning for this character? Get through the game without twinking? Do mf runs?

What exactly are you expecting people to "rate" your girl against? Anything that you enjoy and doesn't detract from other people's fun is worth trying (it is, after all, a game). If you're wondering about the effectiveness of your planned character, well, see above -- what will you be doing with her?

As for general thoughts, the combination seems fun and any decent tri-elemental sorceress should be able to handle virtually anything that gets thrown at her.

gekko
"Life is sacred and you are not its steward. You have stewardship over it but you don't own it. You're making a choice to go through this, it's not just happening to you. You're inviting it, and in some ways delighting in it. It's not accidental or coincidental. You're choosing it. You have to realize you've made choices."
-Michael Ventura, "Letters@3AM"
Hmm....skill layout:

20 meteor - 5 prereq : 25 points
20 fire mastery - 0 prereq: 20 points
20 Blizzard - 4 prereq: 24 points
20 Chain Lightning - 2 prereq: 22 points
20 Lightning mastery - 0 prereq: 20 points

total: 25 + 20 = 45 + 24 = 69 + 22 = 91 + 20 = 111

Skill points attainable through game:

98 level ups (level 2-99) = 98 points
3 den of evils = 3 points
3 Radament's Book of Skill = 3 points
3 Izuals = 6 points

total: 98 + 3 = 101 + 3 = 104 + 6 = 110

This is where the biggest problem of tri-elementalists come in....skill points.

For this you need to choose primary, secondary, and tertiary trees, and then allot your skills within those trees accordingly.

One setup I've tested similar to this uses:

20 Chain lightning - 2 prereq : 22 points
20 Lightning Mastery - 0 prereq: 20 points
1 Energy shield - 2 prereq : 3 points
1 static field - 0 prereq: 1 point
-----------------------------
46 points in lightning tree - Primary

20 Blizzard - 4 prereq: 24 points
1 Cold mastery - 0 prereq: 1 point
25 points in Ice tree - Secondary

that's a total of 71 points in the 2 trees, leaving you 39 points in fire (I chose Fire as Tertiary because it can achieve respectable damages at low point costs):

20 Meteor - 5 prereq: 25 points
1 warmth - 0 prereq: 1 point
13 Fire Mastery - 0 prereq: 13 points
39 points in fire tree - tertiary

Hope that helps....

Grade: I (Incomplete)
Chaos < Logic > Order
One who knows the enemy and knows himself will not be in danger in a hundred battles.
One who does not know the enemy but knows himself will sometimes win, sometimes lose.
One who does not know the enemy and does not know himself will be in danger in every battle.
- Sun Tzu "The Art of War"
*looks in dictionary* Yep 'please' is still there.
I've only played one tri-elementalist and here is my experience...maybe someone will gain something.

Skill point plan was something like this.

High/maxed Thunder storm
High/maxed Light mastery
High/maxed Orb
1 pt. cold mastery
High/maxed hydra
High/maxed fire mastery
1 into teleport

I chose these skills for the following reasons...

Thunder storm always active just to add damage and handle the occasional cold/fire immune.

Orb is main damage dealer and will be used most of the time

Hydra chosen as opposed to firewall or meteor because it is a very usefull standoff weapon. It was used to kill trapped monsters (especially bosses, handle LEB's from a safe distance etc. Though orb was used for the majority of monsters, Hydra was invaluable.

the main problem with the build was lack of skill points. I decided that maxing orb was a priority, while TS was allocated points next with Hydra being given the fewest points because I felt that out of the three main spells, it would be most useful at low level.

I suppose this fits the Primary/Secondary/Tertiary model mentioned above.
"Once you have tasted flight,
you will forever walk the earth with
your eyes turned skyward, for there
you have been, and there you will
always long to return."

-Leonardo da Vinci
not a high rate :(
orb is much better
nova aswell
if u want a trielementalist sorc try this:
max meteor,1 point f mastery
max nova,max light mastery