So, we're like done with T7, or something
Yeah, Malygos fell last night for 2 10-man raidlocks on Terenas. So almost 1 month exactly after starting in on Wrath raiding, we have no more new bosses left, just achievements.

I wasn't there, maybe someone took a screenshot. I'm a little surprised nobody who was actually there made a post about it here with a cute title like "Malygowned" or some such :P

For those unaware, Terenas Lurkers decided to go all 10-man, so any of our accomplishments will be 10-man with 10-man gear (except a smattering of gear from from EZ-mode Sarth or Archavon runs). I must say, I'm having more fun than ever in this 10-man environment. Yeah, the raids are fairly simple right now, but the fun level is higher than ever, and I expect that to carry on into more difficult raids.
Conc / Concillian -- Vintage player of many games. Deadly leader of the All Pally Team (or was it Death leader?)
Terenas WoW player... while we waited for Diablo III.
And it came... and it went... and I played Hearthstone longer than Diablo III.
Quote:Yeah, Malygos fell last night for 2 10-man raidlocks on Terenas. So almost 1 month exactly after starting in on Wrath raiding, we have no more new bosses left, just achievements.

I wasn't there, maybe someone took a screenshot. I'm a little surprised nobody who was actually there made a post about it here with a cute title like "Malygowned" or some such :P

For those unaware, Terenas Lurkers decided to go all 10-man, so any of our accomplishments will be 10-man with 10-man gear (except a smattering of gear from from EZ-mode Sarth or Archavon runs). I must say, I'm having more fun than ever in this 10-man environment. Yeah, the raids are fairly simple right now, but the fun level is higher than ever, and I expect that to carry on into more difficult raids.

Grats guys! 10 Man is really where the difficulty is.
"Maly-Goes Down?"

-Jester
I wanted a SS, but I had bad lag on the drake and ended up dead everytime (stupid glitch.... I would 'leap' 30 or so yards from the lag).

grats lurkers. Let's get purplez and achievements while we wait on ulduar!
nobody ever slaughtered an entire school with a smart phone and a twitter account – they have, however, toppled governments. - Jim Wright
Congrats folks! :wub:
Intolerant monkey.
Congratulations! Are you going for OS-10 with drakes up next?:)
Quote:Congratulations! Are you going for OS-10 with drakes up next?:)

We got our first kill of Sarth +1 last night. So, yeah, we're working on OS-10 with drakes.

-WimpySmurf
Gracile 85 DK wowarmory
Faible 83 Pally wowarmory
Wimpy 82 War wowarmory
Zwakke 80 Sha wowarmory
Woohoo!:D It's interesting how much the fight ramps up with even one drake, much less several. I like it a bit more this way than the frustrating timer they had on ZA.
Quote:Woohoo!:D It's interesting how much the fight ramps up with even one drake, much less several. I like it a bit more this way than the frustrating timer they had on ZA.

It's nice, but the specific raid compositions required are limiting. you essentially need 3 healers, 3 tanks, 4 DPS for work beyond 1 drake.

We did our 1 drake kill with one person tanking Drake + Sartharion. We had minimal success asking the OT to handle Drak + adds. That role is seriously complex.

Moving to 2 drakes the debuffs you get pretty much make 1 tank Drake + Sarth impossible, which means we have to change our rostering significantly from our normal 2 tank + 2 heal + 6 DPS strategy.

We've had a 3 hour Naxx clear and a 3 hour everything except Sapphiron and KT clear so far. People are learning the fights such that I think we can start expecting 3 hour clears regularly, which potentially frees up a night. We're deciding right now if we want to limit our rostering such that we can accommodate the extra tanks and healers for Sarth +2 or 3. The other option being heading to Naxx 25 with something like 18-20 people. Both would be a challenge, but different challenges. Heroic Naxx would really only be a problem with specific fights (DPS checks, I'm thinking, especially Thaddius shorthanded.)

We still have some people who haven't seen all of the Naxx bosses dead and some who haven't seen Malygos dead, so this is not an immediate decision, but we're thinking about it.
Conc / Concillian -- Vintage player of many games. Deadly leader of the All Pally Team (or was it Death leader?)
Terenas WoW player... while we waited for Diablo III.
And it came... and it went... and I played Hearthstone longer than Diablo III.