Malus (Imbue) quest level 8 requirement
I've been discussing this with a friend since they just now saw a screenie that showed the "You need to be level 8 to complete this quest" for the Malus and thought it was a leaked 1.10 screen. I said, that I am pretty sure that the L8 requirement has been in the game since 1.00, but I can't really seem to find any proof for the claim except for the fact that it doesn't appear as a change in the patch readmes and that isn't really proof.

Also, is it still L8 for NM and Hell or is it a little higher?

So, could someone maybe point me to some info on this one?
---
It's all just zeroes and ones and duct tape in the end.
The level 8 requirement has been in the game since v1.00, but few would notice it in normal play. Even now it is not run into that often as there is not too much of desire to have rare items like there was in pre-LoD games. The level 8 requirement also applies to nightmare and hell.
And Charsi won't talk to you about it if you aren't level 8, and if someone else completes the quest, it gives you that screen.
I wonder why they added such a requirement? I mean... I can imagine how sucky a rare imbued at level 8 would be. :blink:
<span style="color:orange">Account: jugalator // <span style="color:orange">Realm: Europe // <span style="color:orange">Mode: Softcore (kinda inactive nowadays though)
Loyal Diablo fan since 1997 :-)
Maybe the lowest level item created by charsi is level8?
What is this life if, full of care
We have no time to stand and stare.

No time to stand beneath the boughs
And stare as long as sheep or cows.
No time to see, when woods we pass,
Where squirrels hide their nuts in grass.

No time to see, in broad daylight,
Streams full of stars, like skies at night.

No time to turn at Beauty's glance,
And watch her feet, how they can dance.
No time to wait till her mouth can
Enrich that smile her eyes began.

A poor life this if, full of care,
We have no time to stand and stare.