Good Uniques at low level
--Pete

How big was the aquarium in Noah's ark?

I hereby vote Lemming to be the official song writer for the Lurker Lounge.
That was just... Brilliant!

I have now added that to the list of stuff I would like to see added into Patch 1.10
They could introduce something like what they did with the Cain Rap....

Hey...

Lemming, you don't happen to have a dance routine all worked out do you?
Got to design that and add it in a MOD. Do you think someone could get V&K (or similiar) to edit their MOD and make Farnham sing and dance for you when you get the TFoS.

T.F.o.S.
T.F.o.S......
Arrrrgh... the song.. it is inprinted into brain, I can not sleep even and I got work starting in like 5 hours. :(
Blood for the Blood God!
Skulls for the Throne of Khorne!
- Warcry of Khorne's Champions.
I hereby vote Lemming to be the official song writer for the Lurker Lounge.

I had such stiff competition too!

Lemming, you don't happen to have a dance routine all worked out do you?

Oh, no. I'm no performance artist.

Do you think someone could get V&K (or similiar) to edit their MOD and make Farnham sing and dance for you when you get the TFoS.

If "sing and dance" includes new character animation and a wav file, that'd be a lot of work. You'd need to create a dancing Farnham animation, add code to change his animation when the particular dialogue is chosen (at random, unless it's made "special" like a quest), add code to revert his animation when the dialogue ends, you'd need someone to record the song in .wav format, and you'd need to squeeze these things into a MPQ. And that's just for starters. :p

It wouldn't be difficult to replace one of his existing speeches with the song text, though.

[o: *LEMMING* :o]
Instead of a Valor quest on level 5 in Single Player, it would be cool to have a TFoS quest.
That was you could get every person in town into the swing of things...

You seem to know a lot more about the actual editing of the MPQ files but, you have to admit, it would make the game fresher and just that much cooler for those who still play Single Player.

Laters,
Baal.
Blood for the Blood God!
Skulls for the Throne of Khorne!
- Warcry of Khorne's Champions.
Hi Lurkers !

And what about the Shadowhawk ?
Its stats are all bonuses :
> +15% to Hit
> Steals 5% Life
> Resist all +5%
> -20% Light Radius (I love playing in the dark :)).
I must admit that 4-12 dmg is not very much, but it can do it.

Once I killed Diablo with this weapon and with the Veil of Steel (yes, more darkness :lol:).

SanKaiShen