DAMMIT! HELP! PLEASE!
I DON'T BELIEVE THIS! The day after I finally get to level 63 to use my newly cubed cruel c blade and my barb gets messed up!

My friend and I were doing nm Baal. We had just killed Achmel. I leveled from 63-64 but I did not distribute the new points. I went back to town to cure Achmel's poison. While in town, my friend dies from Bartuc. I go back through my tp and kill Bartuc and his gang. While doing so, my friend drops from the game. After Bartuc and his minions die, I get kicked from the game. Now my character selection screen says my barb is 63, but in chat it says he's 64. And now my barb can't join or create any games...though my other characters can!

AAARG! Can anyone help??

Edit: urge to kill going...going..gone....my barb's back to normal. It was quite a scare. I thought that the only way to fix the problem was to rollback my barb...to a time when he didn't have the cruel sword.
Lahve and peace!
Lahve and peace!
Lahve and peace!
nt
With great power comes the great need to blame other people.
Guild Wars 2: (ArchonWing.9480) 
Battle.net (ArchonWing.1480)
I don't know if thowing your mouse across the room helps or not, but I usually try that first.
[Image: ignatzsig.gif]
Well that's has happened to me too quite a few times :). Gladly nothing happened, i guess the game auto-saves it self so nothing will change if you get a ''Your connection has been interrupted''...
[Image: 1048873792431.jpeg]
And when he gets to Heaven
To Saint Peter he will tell:
One more Soldier reporting Sir -
I've served my time in Hell