TheDragoon's Werewolf Guide (Reloaded)
Werebear guide has the info on 15 (Feral axes) speed weapons, but Werewolf doesn't.

I have a Cruel Feral Axe of Quickness (with 2 shael runes) I am quite curious about the speeds for it. Im sure it is the same fury frames as a Cruel Giant thresher of quickness (with 2 shael runes). But unsure.

So if you dont mind of course maybe adding in 15 speed weaps? :P
Well, it's obviously at least as fast as the CGToQ with 2 Shael runes, considering that the Feral Axe has a base speed advantage of 5. However, I'll wait for TheDragoon to chime in with his expert advice.
USEAST: Werewolf (94), Werebear (87), Hunter (85), Artimentalist (78), Meleementalist (76, ret.)
USEAST HCL: Huntermentalist (72), Werewolf (27)
Single Player HC: Werewolf (61, deceased), Werewolf (24)
A Feral Axe of Quickness with 2 shael runes (80% WIAS) would have a 6/4/4/4/4 attack. In actuality, all you need is 75% WIAS for a Feral Axe to have a 6/4/4/4/4 attack, so you could really just use a shael and an IAS jewel to reach its maximum attack speed. :)
-TheDragoon
another question, what is the damage rate of this item?

http://home.triad.rr.com/kharohz/Legit&#39...20of%20Doom.jpg

vs.

http://home.triad.rr.com/kharohz/Screenshot001.jpg
You have WAY too many charms :lol:
First the Axe...

85-406 Damage
245.5 Average Damage
Werewolf Fury Animation: 6/4/4/4/4
Fury Damage per Frame: 55.79
Werewolf Standard Animation: 6
Werewolf Standard Damage per Frame: 40.92

Werebear Animation: 5
Werebear Damage per Frame: 49.1

Now the Polearm (Not counting the Lightning Damage)....
110-564 Damage
337 Average Damage
Werewolf Fury Animation: 9/5/5/5/5
Fury Damage per Frame: 58.10
Werewolf Standard Animation: 9
Werewolf Standard Damage per Frame: 37.44

Werebear Animation (0% OIAS): 10
Werebear Damage per Frame: 33.70
Werebear Animation (15% OIAS): 9
Werebear Damage per Frame: 37.44
Werebear Animation (60% OIAS): 8
Werebear Damage per Frame: 42.12
-TheDragoon
1 hand weps:
for 7/4/4/4/4 fury u need 115% ias(werewolf ias bonuss not included)
for 6/4/4/4/4 breakpoint is at 145% ias(i think -not 100% sure)
weps u want :
griswold caddy with 3*40/15 jewels
cruel mythical/criptic sword of quickness with 3*40/15 in
superior berzerker axe with 5*49/15+shael
2 hand weps:
u'r thresher is cool
u can use buriza aswell
the best will be a cruel great poleaxe of quickness with 2*40/15 in
those babys have range 5 and r great against ww barbs
@thor:
First: this is a PvM guide. Griswold's Redemption, Cruels Swords of Quickness, one-handed pseudo-Robo weapons...these are the realm of the PvP player in most cases, and are not as effective in a PvM situation.

Second: TheDragoon is the last person who would need IAS advice, considering he's the one who has compiled almost all of our empirical data on the subject.

Third: Both the Cruel Mythical Sword of Quickness and a Cruel Great Poleaxe of Quickness are wasted under your socketing plan. There is no other way to describe them (though "a damn shame" comes close). The former misses a 7/4/4/4/4 attack by 10% IAS, which could easily be achieved by switching out two IAS jewels for two Shaels. The latter, even worse, misses a 7/4/4/4/4 attack by 5% IAS, requiring only a switch of an IAS jewel for a Shael. DON'T GIVE BAD ADVICE.
USEAST: Werewolf (94), Werebear (87), Hunter (85), Artimentalist (78), Meleementalist (76, ret.)
Quote:DON'T GIVE BAD ADVICE.

And certainly don't attempt to give bad advice without being able to spell it correctly. ;)

"u"? "wep"? "criptic"? "babys"? :huh:

DraGuun pwns joo, n00B!!111 :ph34r:

*cackles as he dodges Elric's trout*
Garnered Wisdom --

If it has more than four legs, kill it immediately.
Never hesitate to put another bullet into the skull of the movie's main villain; it'll save time on the denouement.
Eight hours per day of children's TV programming can reduce a grown man to tears -- PM me for details.
Nicodemus Phaulkon,Jun 11 2003, 08:15 PM Wrote:DraGuun pwns joo, n00B!!111  :ph34r:

*cackles as he dodges Elric's trout*
:lol: bwahahaha! I love this forum. And all this time I thought that Nico was the resident curmudgeon! B)
Welcome to the Lounge. Hope you brought your portable bomb shelter. - Roland
Brimstone,Jun 11 2003, 10:43 PM Wrote::lol: bwahahaha! I love this forum.  And all this time I thought that Nico was the resident curmudgeon!  B)
Actually, that would be Pete. :lol:

But Nico is well on his way, no? ;)
Don't worry. You won't feel a thing...until I jam this down your throat!
-Dr. Nick Riviera

Have you read the FAQ, Etiquette, or the Rules yet?
Quote:Actually, that would be Pete.

But Nico is well on his way, no?

*a gong sounds*

I stand at the threshold of my own childhood of Curmudgeonery. *stares at that word for a second... yeah, that'll work (marks it down)*

I study under the mastery of others who've sat before me, learned in their station, wise in their education, erudite in their... um... erudidity. *marks that one down, too* I study the serenity of the spellcheck. I reach for the enlightenment of the thesauri. I meditate on the truth that is grammar and sentence structure. I seek one-ness with the Anti-wanker.

I am the bud, aspiring to the blossom. I am the breeze, growing towards the wind. I am the BIC lighter, envious of the Portable Napalm...

*a gong sounds*

Ohmmmmmmmmmmmmstfu. Ohmmmmmmmmmmmmstfu. Ohmmmmm.......
Garnered Wisdom --

If it has more than four legs, kill it immediately.
Never hesitate to put another bullet into the skull of the movie's main villain; it'll save time on the denouement.
Eight hours per day of children's TV programming can reduce a grown man to tears -- PM me for details.
Quote:Originally posted by Nicodemus Phaulkon
Ohmmmmmmmmmmmmstfu.
My good sir, this is one of the few times in my entire online experience that my typing of this acronym will actually mean what it...er, means, to the letter:

LOL.