Double swing and Bezerk
The title is my question

I have two uniques in both hands and I want to use berzerk and I want to swing both weapons. Can both bezerk and doubleswing be used together???
**Paul**
I will make weapons from your bones--Smith
"I am pond scum"--Bull Shannon from Night Court
The last one is a line in the show. It is a very funny line. You have to watch the episode to understand the phrase.
Frenzy up and double swing for some intresting results. :) It depends on your preference. Some people like it, some people find it a bit cumbersome.

Oops thought you meant frenzy. No, you cannot use beserk and double swing together. You can use them seperately.

Edit: Took several minutes to get it right
With great power comes the great need to blame other people.
Guild Wars 2: (ArchonWing.9480) 
Battle.net (ArchonWing.1480)
If you want to do double attacks, use frenzy, as it is alot better than double swing (allthough i bet any money double swing will be the synergie). A good skill to go with beserk is ww, as this leeches fast, and if you use beserk, you will know it doesn't leech <_<
What is this life if, full of care
We have no time to stand and stare.

No time to stand beneath the boughs
And stare as long as sheep or cows.
No time to see, when woods we pass,
Where squirrels hide their nuts in grass.

No time to see, in broad daylight,
Streams full of stars, like skies at night.

No time to turn at Beauty's glance,
And watch her feet, how they can dance.
No time to wait till her mouth can
Enrich that smile her eyes began.

A poor life this if, full of care,
We have no time to stand and stare.
I read that in a guide for Berserker. Berserk adds magical damage. If you want to Leech a lot you should get a good level in Concentrate. As I play as a Berserker, I have to rely mostly on Full Rejuvenation Potions... That doesn´t make too much sense to be said here, but...