Open wounds
I have the Skullsplitter on my barb with a another unique in the other hand. Skullsplitter has a 15% chance of open wounds. What exactly does that do???
**Paul**
I will make weapons from your bones--Smith
"I am pond scum"--Bull Shannon from Night Court
The last one is a line in the show. It is a very funny line. You have to watch the episode to understand the phrase.
I'm pretty sure that "open wounds" causes a monster to take constant damage.
"Hydrogen and stupidity are the two most common things in the universe" - Harlan Ellesen
"I beat you with a stick!" - ChromaticOnion
It sets a regeneration number to a small negative value and victims are basically losing life like a reversed version of Monster/Minion regeneration. It's the same kind of thing as Poison and like Poison, will also halt any Monster regeneration.
Heed the Song of Battle and Unsheath the Blades of War
It must be over a time period, probably relative to damage, etc. Don't know what the rate is though :blink:
What is this life if, full of care
We have no time to stand and stare.

No time to stand beneath the boughs
And stare as long as sheep or cows.
No time to see, when woods we pass,
Where squirrels hide their nuts in grass.

No time to see, in broad daylight,
Streams full of stars, like skies at night.

No time to turn at Beauty's glance,
And watch her feet, how they can dance.
No time to wait till her mouth can
Enrich that smile her eyes began.

A poor life this if, full of care,
We have no time to stand and stare.
I've been on many sites, and never found precise numbers about Open Wounds - don't know how much damage it does or how long it lasts. Anybody knows more about that?
[Image: lukesnewlightsaber.jpg]

An elegant weapon for a more civilized time. For over a thousand generations the Jedi Knights were the guardians of peace and justice in the Old Republic. Before the dark times, before the Empire.
I should have searched better than that... :wacko: Just found the answer on this site heh :P

http://www.lurkerlounge.com/spirea/Damage/...en_Wounds.shtml

It seems to do respectable damage for something that cannot be resisted or countered.
[Image: lukesnewlightsaber.jpg]

An elegant weapon for a more civilized time. For over a thousand generations the Jedi Knights were the guardians of peace and justice in the Old Republic. Before the dark times, before the Empire.