Diablo awakening
Hi, I am currently trying out the mod by Noktis and it seems interesting to me.

There are new ways of playing a rogue for example, - light radius assassin is hard to build but works with the given items in the game.

It would be nice if the activity of this mod is increased, duping has been fully removed, all players are legit (and mostly experienced). I have had some nice co-ops with players of all classes, although right now the activity is a bit low.

So, give it a try, in that mod unique items are the items you are looking for mainly, but they are hard to find. Stats also vary on many of them, so you will be constantly looking for your perfect equip. This gives an interesting edge to the game, a bit like d2, but there are just uniques.

Gameplay is not easy I must say, I find it much more challenging than the normal Diablo. Hell/Hell is not easy at all, no matter how high your level is. Without co-operation almost impossible to play effective solo (almost).

This brings in another point, there is shared exp available to players. Once you enter the dungeon, you and your partners will receive the full amount of xp for the kill. You don't need to have hit the monster to get the xp.

In Nightmare/Hell or Hell/Hell this is a very nice way for rogues and warriors to co-operate. Rogue doesn't always have to hit the monster right next to the warr and risk hitting him because of desync.

All in all, I liked the mod, was very challenging from the beginning, I started as rogue. As for balancing, I think the items look balanced, I haven't tried pvp yet but hell/hell is playable with rogue, war and sorc if you have the right items.

It's a nice challenge.

Here is the link to the project's site: http://diablo.phx.pl/awake/

Give it a try and will meet you there!
Inspiration is the key.
bumping for the ongoing validity.