A good rolePlaying game
Aha, I was wondering about the "Location" you specified in your profile. I guess you mistook that for; "Where is your head?"

Quote:this is how i post so if u dont like it i suggest u go to hell...
No. See, the real world doesn't work that way. If we don't like it, we show you the door, or we toss your resume' into the trash, or any number of things that will eliminate YOU who are the problem. Besides, hell is populated with people who do not use proper punctuation. Just ask Elric.

Some life advice; I suggest you stand down, take a little of your game time and little of your forum browsing time, and invest it in learning how to construct proper senetences. I would also suggest strongly that you spend a little time on how to interact with the human species.
”There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." - Hamlet (1.5.167-8), Hamlet to Horatio.

[Image: yVR5oE.png][Image: VKQ0KLG.png]

He's thickheaded and rude. ;)
You may find this handy, Mr. of Grans.
From one of zeak's/zaek's previous posts in The Lounge:

Quote: ... i can be an ass at times...

Hey, we were warned.
Kartoffelsalat
USEast SCL
*kevin_osu
Zaek:

Please take a look at ShadowHM's reply. This forum is a community, not a collection of people talking only to the admins, and I think her description is spot-on.

Perhaps other forums that you visit don't have the same expectations that we as a community have here at the Lounge. Chat-room speak is unacceptable on this forum. Personal attacks are also unacceptable. If you disagree with a poster here, you will have to find a way to express your disagreement without resorting to personal attacks and profanity.

This is a warning. If I see another post like the one above, you *will* be banned.

-Griselda

edit- clarified post so that people in linear view could tell who I was addressing.
Why can't we all just get along

--Pete