Glass Cannon
Can someone please confirm that the term Glass Cannon refers basically to an Amazon that has the vast majority of points placed into Dex. She has just enough strength to use certain bows and wears light armour. She relies on speed and the power of the bow to survive.
Is this how you build a Glass Cannon, I am assuming she would pump Strafe.
I may be completely incorrect in my assumptions, I'd appreciate your wisdom.
Glass cannon is something that hits hard but which is brittle

It's a saying used quite often outside of gaming

In Diablo2 a Dexazon would be a good example but an all mana sorc or an all strength barb would also be "glass cannons"
Ok, well thanks for the reply, I learned something new, I thought it only applied to the Amazon class.
Quote:...I thought it only applied to the Amazon class.

In my reading, that is the most common sense in which it is used. I don't think a large amount of strafe is presupposed, multishot is a useful thing for such a build (no strafelock). Corwin the Brute's bowazon guide references glass-cannon bowazons and discusses these matters (link is on the main LL page).
"Yog-Sothoth is the key to the gate, whereby the spheres meet. Man rules now where They ruled once, but after summer is winter, and after winter summer. They wait patient and potent, for here shall They reign again."
- Abdul Alhazred

Warcraft characters
Stormrage:
- Naphta, 70 Warlock, 350 goblin engineer
- Xinth, 60 Warrior
Terenas
- Nezeramontias, 33 priest
- Boulderan, 13 shaman
Aye, Strafe seems suicidal if you're at all mobbed. I'd say Multishot, Guided Arrow, Pierce, D/A/E, Valk, Slow Missiles, CS.
Roger that, I have started my new Amazon and Multishot it will be along with GA. Your replies are appreciated.